Where's: Jimmy and Willem

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about the human interest side of the story? Are there any people in that truck? How about a photo of Jimmy pumping gas, or a shot of Willem holding his nose and breathing through his mouth?

Look! My 1,000th post! Who knew I had so much to say?
I'm sure there will be more pics soon where we are actually in them! ;) I think Willem took 140 pics on the first day of travel. :omg: And I thought I took too many!!!!! :D I guess he's making up for what I can't take while I'm driving. :drive:I'm having so much fun busting on him and scaring the s**t out of him all the time. He's also having to put up with all my jokes. :rolaugh: Oh and I wouldn't believe a word he says about me or what's happening during the trip. :rolleyes: Only would believe the good things anyway. :headbang: Congrats on your 1000th post. :headbang: Now go buy a post hole digger. Those are the kinds of jokes he has to put up with! :crazy2: See Ya All Later

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trust me I have a couple of great pictures to share when we make our second stop on the way this evening :lmao: Two kids (read: us) having fun with their dinner and a certain somebody by the name of Jimmy forgetting all of his tablemanners :nono::dunno:

How about the human interest side of the story? Are there any people in that truck? How about a photo of Jimmy pumping gas, or a shot of Willem holding his nose and breathing through his mouth?

Look! My 1,000th post! Who knew I had so much to say?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chuck for the great info! Even if I was half a sleep at the time. :smirk: Hey the other guy didn't even wake up, maybe I should yell fire and see what happens. :D Back to bed for me, we're leaving early in the morning. :drive:

:( I retract my previous statement, even when I was clearly awake and moving around he decides it would be fun to scare the crap out of me! MORE bad manners! And to think I did not dare to retaliate for fear of causing a wreck :smirk: Boy is he in for trouble on today's stretch :D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmy! That's no way to talk to your guest...but then again you two did share a room last night:D

Boy aren't you a pervert :rolaugh: Agreed on the first part of your post though! That Jimmy guy has a couple of serious issues I tell ya! We did have sinful waffles for breakfast and are now coming up on Chicago I80... hey I should have packed a bluesbrothers CD!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok less than a mile and I saw 2 Corvettes going the other direction, NO Vipers and a couple of Mustangs! I thought we were about to have a Viper gathering someplace?

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm on the edge of my seat with this thread. Will they get there? Will Willem survive Jimmy's gas attacks? Can Willem really burp his way all the way to SLC? :eater:

Keep it up guys and keep safe.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm on the edge of my seat with this thread. Will they get there? Will Willem survive Jimmy's gas attacks? Can Willem really burp his way all the way to SLC? :eater:

Keep it up guys and keep safe.

You may want to call the coroner in advance because when I will post one of the pictures this evening you may die from laughter :rolaugh: Be warned!

Update on the ViperTony Google map: right now we are passing the western city line of Davenport, Iowa on I80 west.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You may want to call the coroner in advance because when I will post one of the pictures this evening you may die from laughter :rolaugh: Be warned!

Update on the ViperTony Google map: right now we are passing the western city line of Davenport, Iowa on I80 west.

Please take pics!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inject said:

Cool! Looks like you're about 50 miles East of Brooklyn!

Iowa that is! :D

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are about 30 miles from De Moines. Willem is driving now. I'm a little afraid, like the sheep in his home country. Lol guess the gas pumps are a little different in his country, have to help him them. We stopped at the worlds biggest truck stop earlier. Its like a mall for truckers. They can fit 800 trucks! Going to take a nap now so I don't see what's coming. Lol

Last edited:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a little afraid, like the sheep in his home country.

Too funny! :lmao::rolaugh::lmao:

Jimmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

This has become quite the intriguing thread.

The players are very different ... but the parts are the same:
Planes_trains_and_automobiles.jpg

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are about 30 miles from de Moines. Willem is driving now. I'm a little afraid, like the sheep in his home country. Lol guess the gas pumps see are a little different in his country, have to help him them. We stopped at the worlds biggest truck stop earlier. Its loke a mall for truckers. They can fit 800 trucks! Going to take a nap now so I don't see what's coming. Lol

I hope he's not writing his phone number in the Netherlands and giving it out to every woman he sees on this road trip? :rolaugh: Willem: Did ANY of them call you yet? :) Map updated:

Where's Jimmy & Willem? - Google Maps

Last edited:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are about 30 miles from De Moines. Willem is driving now. I'm a little afraid, like the sheep in his home country. Lol guess the gas pumps are a little different in his country, have to help him them. We stopped at the worlds biggest truck stop earlier. Its like a mall for truckers. They can fit 800 trucks! Going to take a nap now so I don't see what's coming. Lol

Like DUH, in my country we shove the nozzle in, fuel up, then pay at the desk inside! Not the clumsy method we have been using so far where you have to do this this this and then this :smirk: I have been driving so comfortably you were indeed starting to count sheep, the problem for you is that I quickly sent the U.S. sheep away and called in a group of Dutch ones that gave you terrible nightmares :lmao:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please take pics!

Yea now that I have your attention young lady, why did you give us false information on your location so that when you finally answered the phone it was already way too late to call in a couple of pace car miles :nono::eater:??

On another note, good luck with getting your water pump replaced! ' Twas VERY nice talking to you :2tu:!! Have fun with the ladies and sorry I was kinda shortlived on the phone, almost 2000 miles under the belt tend to wear a person out.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea now that I have your attention young lady, why did you give us false information on your location so that when you finally answered the phone it was already way too late to call in a couple of pace car miles :nono::eater:??

On another note, good luck with getting your water pump replaced! ' Twas VERY nice talking to you :2tu:!! Have fun with the ladies and sorry I was kinda shortlived on the phone, almost 2000 miles under the belt tend to wear a person out.

Hey it was kewl talkin' to you too! Sorry if me and the girls were giggling too much on that last phone call haha.

...oh, and my pump is good too:lmao:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for leaving out the last pictures due to security reasons, here they are.

First signs of our approaching stop

You must be registered for see images attach

Yey we have arrived!!

Tucking in the Viper for the night

Would you believe that we happened to park ourselves on Caravan Drive????

This is where Jimmy's mind landed in the gutter :rolaugh:

Playing checkers (I think that's the translation?) for a bit right before dinner

Mr. sleepyhead not being able to figure out how this game works :eater:

What can I say.... two kids at play with their food :lmao:

I was so full that I could not even huff & puff anymore, Jimmy ordered a desert

Spilling and almost messing up the table :dunno:

I decided to make me a miniature tower of Pisa! The bottom part is my idea, the buttercup on top is from Jimmy.

Trying to phone home but the operator must have gone to bed because no connection could be established with anyone

Last pic before we departed there this morning

Last edited:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This one is for Steve and Maria :)

Border sign

Getting gas

You must be registered for see images

Onto a wish of SkyBob, the human interest side of things

Ok so I figured my own bit of gas would get us better mileage :dunno: Hey every bit helps right?

Corn

Jeeze even more corn

Boy these people really do grow a lot of corn as far as the eye can see!

This is where I started feeling at home again, lol

Driving into Iowa

Rhyme after me: M-i-ssi-ssi-ppi

Last edited:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Scott why did you not tell us about this man?

Ok wait, did Hummer not go kaput some time back?

Hugest most biggest enormousest truckstop in the world?? Gotta go see that one!!

So it appears that Leslie has her own restaurant! We did not have time to stop there but I bet the food is good if Leslie made up the menu :)

I told Jimmy that we were not making good on time and that I ordered an enormous propeller for the truck so we can speed things up just a VERY little bit

While they were installing said apparatus we went inside to see what everything looked like

Ok so that's pretty normal stuff right

Now take a look at this! Theater, barber, dentist and God knows WHAT else!!

Ok so this is nice...

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These guys are straight up nuts, and that is coming FROM the nut that is typing this!! In another corner they had a showroom with a yellow truck and a simply uncountable amount of other stuff!!

Naturally this (pickup) truck also had to stop there to buy a couple of items to fix a minor inconvenience.

Don't you like that cargo?

NO, we did NOT stop here also.

A Dodge Street? Nice!!

Ok so Jimmy did not exactly tell the whole story.. this is where I started wondering why on earth people need to replace the nozzle every single time someone puts fuel in their car??

This is where we are signing off for the night due to security reasons, I have no idea if we will be posting pictures anymore because tomorrow we need to wake up WAY early, hurry out of bed and do some serious ass houling to catch up with the caravan coming from the Denver area! VOI should be pretty busy so no idea if there will still be time left for in-between updates.
Good night folks, once more it was a pleasure telling you our tales, take care and stay tuned for the next update whenever that happens.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala