Where's: Jimmy and Willem

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me answer that for Jimmy, yes Adrian you did get one but because you were not there to pick it up they are going to send it back to the manufacturer so they can rework it for an other application :D

I'm sorry man I was just kidding, we are going to try to get our hands on it for you and take it home ;) Jimmy got some kind of membership recognition award so that was nice!

I'm trying to get a picture of it for you Adrian, it is real!!!!!!

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here a slide show from the first day. If it isn't working for you on 480p. try 240p, sometimes it takes a while for the 480p version to be ready. I'm making another slide show with pics from yesterday, I'll post it when it's ready and I have the time to upload it.

First day welcome dinner, awards, memoriablia

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Jimmy and Adrian on your awards!
Club is in good hands now and into the future.

BTW - Jimmy and Willem - Why does EATING seem to be the main focus of your trip??? :)

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's some pics from the second day. Some pics are duplicated because my camera is still on Eastern Standard and they are on Mountain time here.

VOI 11 2nd day

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Jimmy and Adrian on your awards!
Club is in good hands now and into the future.
Thanks!

BTW - Jimmy and Willem - Why does EATING seem to be the main focus of your trip??? :)
Maybe that's the only time we have to take pictures?

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, so much happened yesterday! We drove to a historic park, then to Olympic park, then to a street festival where they shut down main street and we parked our cars along both sides. The highlight of the night was our last official dinner sponsored by Dodge. Willem and I were invited to have dinner with Dodge CEO Ralph Gilles an his wonderful wife, Francious Castaing, Tom Gale, and the winners of the raffle Viper. I wish you were all there! We were able to see the new direction of Dodge, some commercials and pictures and drawings that have not been seen and the new logo of the Gen 5 Viper. We signed agreements and no photo or video was allowed! Our table was given special armbands and we were allowed to go into a sneak peek room in the first group, after we were checked for cell phones, camera's, and waved with a metal detector. There we snaked through a maze that had pictures on the walls and the new models coming up of the Challenger, Charger, Durango, Journey, Minivan, and I know I'm missing some more cars. At the end was the Gen 5 Viper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's nothing like you have ever seen before and not like any pictures you have seen recently in the press or on the internet. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! The looks are very modern but also has styling cues from previous gen. Vipers. We were only allowed to see the outside and couldn't get close to the car. It was approved for production last month. I won't say anymore about due to the non-disclosure agreements we signed. Surely Dodge will roll out pictures of it soon. One word: AWESOME Then we filled out surveys were we picked out favorite colors, suggested names for the new Viper logo, which chairs we liked for the next Viper after sitting in them, and what we want and don't want in the Gen 5. Very exciting night indeed!!!!!!!!

VOI 11 Day 3

Last edited:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the Logo for the next Gen Viper. It hasn't been named yet and we were asked to suggest names and filled out papers and dropped them into a box.
[media]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_nqAsolz_tMs/TKkSg84S73I/AAAAAAAA7mg/TP0YXTdaJno/s144/IMG00040-20101003-0847.jpg[/media]

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the web site is having issue's again and I just lost all I wrote about today, not writing it over again. Here's a slide show from VOI day 4.
VOI 11 day 4

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the Logo for the next Gen Viper. It hasn't been named yet and we were asked to suggest names and filled out papers and dropped them into a box.
[media]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_nqAsolz_tMs/TKkSg84S73I/AAAAAAAA7mg/TP0YXTdaJno/s144/IMG00040-20101003-0847.jpg[/media]

I call it "Sinful Pete". :2tu:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phew we made it to our first overnight stop on the way back... sorry that I have not been posting as many updates as I did during the trip, was just too busy having fun but will make up for it I promise :) Got some very beautiful pictures and video coming!

The hills coming out of SLC were quite steep and not as easy to get over as they were driving into Salt Lake.. had a pretty uneventful journey so far except the tools lid on the trailer that decided to fly open, and one nerve racking moment as we watched the DTE number go down without a gas station in sight.
Finally a sign did turn up and we were down to about 10 miles :omg: Turn left after exiting the highway and that turned into 7.. rapidly went down to 5.. 4.. 2.. 1.. thank the Lord there is the gas station!!.. right turn.. yes ladies and gentlemen as we turned left and were about to get on the station's driveway we turned an absolute ZERO :omg: Guess what went into the tank considering it takes 22 gallons according to the owner's manual.. 22.7!
Got to reload the battery in my camera because I emptied both that and the video camera during VOI, pictorial update will follow either tomorrow or when we arrive back home in Connecticut.
Hey Adrian are you guys giving us a Welcome Back party??

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way my pick for the new logo name is Medusa, after the Goddess with the snakes on her head :)

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Willem, I would love to BUT right now I'm very busy with work, events coming up :drive: and Holiday Party...... I'm sure you understand-glad we met and have a safe flight back home on Sat. It was great meeting you "Big Will" :2tu::headbang::2tu:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What makes you think we actually want you back? :D

Because your life would be meaningless without me :eater: And you need me to teach you how to drive on the track after mastering the west track at Miller in the one and only ACR that set the record on the Nurnburgring.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Willem, I would love to BUT right now I'm very busy with work, events coming up :drive: and Holiday Party...... I'm sure you understand-glad we met and have a safe flight back home on Sat. It was great meeting you "Big Will" :2tu::headbang::2tu:

That's ok Adrian, thanks again for everything you guys did for me I will have a bunch of awesome memories to take back home :2tu:

We made it to our second and last hotel stop on the way back to CT, not sure if Jimmy will make it back though he just tried to make me choke on his toothbrush :omg:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WE MADE IT!!!!

:yay:

Will post more tomorrow, right now I am as depleted as a battery that fully lost It's charge.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And with NO trouble whatsoever except a toolsbox lid that flew open, a trailer light fuse that kept popping after being replaced each time, and God knows how many dead bugs, lol.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What makes you think we actually want you back? :D

I actually have a sound answer to this one, on one of our last stops for gas we found your Nirvana :rolaugh:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: