Which Tuner's 600TT kit is best?

diabolos88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which Tuner\'s 600TT kit is best?

Looking to do a 600TT, that is upgradable to 1400TT++(if I so desire later for more hp)
which tuner will provide the best quality and power? I've heard stay away from [******]. West Coast, SVS and Heffner are most likely the ones I will chose from.

anyone have any experience with them?

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Which Tuner\'s 600TT kit is best?

Isn't Heffner the one behind the monster TT 1500RWHP cars that are popping up lately? Personally, I'd go with Levin, but I'm biased.

Earl_H

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My car is currently at SVS recieving a twin turbo package. Thus far, they have been great to deal with. I have been very pleased with their attention to customer service.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Macedo Motorsports. Give Larry a call, you will be very pleased at what he has to say.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

CAn't go wrong with

Heffner
DLM
SVS
Macedo
WCV
D.C. performance
TNT

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why just build a 600....at the very least swap the pistons out. Some of these guys (for VERY good reason) won't touch a creampuff without adding forged pistons. The problem with that is: well the heads are off....we might as well port them. Well the pistons are out.....we might as well stroke the crank and do rods, LOL ..... it's the snowball effect :D Good luck

OP
OP
D

diabolos88

Enthusiast
Reaction score

lets do a poll for quality, power and cost.

Heffner?
DLM?
SVS?
Macedo?
WCV?
D.C. performance?
TNT?
Underground?
RSI?
[******]?

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

lets do a poll for quality, power and cost.

Heffner?
DLM?
SVS?
Macedo?
WCV?
D.C. performance?
TNT?
Underground?
RSI?
[******]?
ALL these tuners offer something good for everyone, we're lucky to have them and have our own choice of which one best suits our needs :2tu:

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Your initial requirement of allow the system to be upgradable to 1400hp is going to make the price very high.

The cheapest kit out there which can handle that type of power is going to be 16k+, just for the base setup and probably more like 25k by the time you are done. Your better off getting either a kit to make 1400rwhp, or getting a supercharger system for 600rwhp. There are no viper twin turbo kits out there that have a reasonable cost for 600 rwhp.

OP
OP
D

diabolos88

Enthusiast
Reaction score

how about just heads, cam, headers/no cats and T&D with a Vec1 or Vec2 just for now then?
I already got SVS shortThrow, Corsa and RT hiflows with 3.55 gear. Won't this add a big punch to my car?

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you don't at least Call Heffner your going to be angry at yourself later! He'll set you up with a Big Turbo kit, tune it to you NEEDS, and then you can decide how far you want to take it later on.

I can give you a ride in a Heffner TT if you'd like. In Chicago, of course! :p