Why is this ebay B&W GTS so cheap?

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
prolly a big piece of ****, or a scam, or the guy bumped his head, anyway, its not what you think - you know the old saying or it may be a buy of the year

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at the pics..it's a straight up race car with no luxury items. Gotta love the passenger battery mod. Probably a great track car for someone, but it would take a good $10k to get it back to a street version.

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way to modified to be worth a decent price. I bet it looks like hell up close.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's Right up my street, Coooor.

Only trouble Im broke, and do not have a big enough garage :(

It will not be for everyone, but its got all the rights bits on it for fun ;)

Someone is going to get a great deal!

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a hell of a deal for someone looking for a track, assuming it runs as well as the seller says. Brake, cage, splitter, wing, motons, fire suppression? LOT of money in those upgrades.

red50trimsrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car was recently listed on craigslist, I remember it being cheap but cant recall how much. For the right person, the car is a steal.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO at the chrome licence plate frame.

Think about it... If your stripping down a car to make it track only then why....

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talk to Matt at MBCenter. This car was sold on eBay a couple months ago with no engine. I ALMOST bought it but it was in Arizona. Regardless he told me it was about to come back up for sale so he may have more info on it.

Ryan_DSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He bought the engine from us, the guy was going to try to make it back into a street car, wanted door panels glass etc, then he saw that he actually needed whole doors, and full glass, etc we gave him a estimate, then he must have decided to sell as is, great looking race car though!

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I owned and raced that car a few years ago. It is a great car but needs money put into it no matter what you do with it. If you want to track the car it will need a fuel cell and a bunch of things to get it up to speed. If you want to put it back on the street you will need doors and the front and rear windows are Lexan and will not be very nice in the rain. I ran it on the street here in Az for a few months before I sold it and it was FUN!!

heliguy25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I talked to the guy a bit. Firstly the car isn't in his name. in the previous owners name and he's endorsed the title. He was a bit wishy washy and kept jumping around on the price. I got some detailed pics and its definitely seen a lot of track time. Lots of rash etc etc. He was down to 20k at one point but I wasn't going to title the car for him then title it again in my name.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456