Would you be worried?

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm being paranoid because of recent posts, but do you think I should concerned here? I want 18in factory wheels..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2442387587&category=38662

Says "have no blemishes nor any damage", but no pic
Says "Money order/Cashiers check" only, but no seller rating
Says "Free Shipping" (with no reserve mind you), but will ship to United States, Caribbean, Middle East, Mexico and Central America, Africa, South America, Asia, Australasia, Europe, Canada.

I really want these wheels. What do you think? Any ways to be safe?

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I am admittedly conservative...therefore, I would contact JonB at Parts Rack, have him get them for me...and, I'll BET that you would be happy with price and product...just MY opinion.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't touch that one! Seller has a (0) rating, and only takes Money order/cashiers check!
Maybe you should ask the seller for his phone number and discuss the wheels with him. And let him know you would want to have your friend come check out the wheels in person for you(as he lives only 10 minutes away, right!).
My guess is that you won't hear from the seller! :mad:

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a recent post here reference a set of SRT-10 wheels for a ridiculously low price on ebay. There have been 4 or 5 running auctions on ebay from sellers with 0 feedback and requesting Western Union only payment (BIG red flag!) Ask the guy where he is and that you would like to have someone come buy to look at the wheels. Wanna bet he won't be able to honor your request?

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want them, go ahead and bid on them... but ask him where he is located and tell him you will be in the area and will stop by and pick them up. Then find a Viper guy in the area, wire him the money or FedEx him a cashiers check and have him go pick up your wheels and drop 'em off at FedEx. If he's north of Boston I'll do it.

That way you have no way of being dicked over, but if it is actually a good deal, you can get the rims you want.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang