Yellow Viper with Yellow calipers pics

jjp11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone have pics of yellow Gen 2s with yellow brake calipers? Preferably with stock wheels? Thanks.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang...those yellow calipers look sweet...and so does that yellow manifold...and those yellow gauges... :hail:

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lowered on sp600 is the most current gallery. Now that I have those wheels and really like the stance I'm in the market for a new project car or a Viper to really tear up the streets with.

Thank you for the compliments. I still really enjoy the car.

I have gotten a text and pm asking if I am selling my car after my previous paragraph. I think I mistyped my comment. I am keeping my car till the wheels fall off. I'm looking for another car to wrench on for a steal of a price, a viper, vette or maybe even an s2000. I am a diy person and have the urge to tinker.

Last edited:

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Notice red people are staying away from this thread? Can't handle cars this nice. :D

Did you notice the brake pads are RED? A part that really matters the most to slow down that monster engine with RED valve covers????
:mad: :rolaugh:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So... Are you selling?:dunno::rolaugh:

Lowered on sp600 is the most current gallery. Now that I have those wheels and really like the stance I'm in the market for a new project car or a Viper to really tear up the streets with.

Thank you for the compliments. I still really enjoy the car.

I have gotten a text and pm asking if I am selling my car after my previous paragraph. I think I mistyped my comment. I am keeping my car till the wheels fall off. I'm looking for another car to wrench on for a steal of a price, a viper, vette or maybe even an s2000. I am a diy person and have the urge to tinker.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh man KNGSNKE your GTS makes me wanna do yellow calipers and powdercoating my rims black. looks awesome!

Me too. I had to stop looking at his pics and did all I could not to buy his black powder-coated wheels when they were for sale. Between him and Baz, it's a 1-2 punch for me when it comes to getting my Viper the look the way it should, Yellow :D

OP
OP
J

jjp11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, how's my old car doing???

Outstanding! What a car! The brakes have gotten a bit too squeaky for my taste, so I am looking for an upgrade. I've wanted to upgrade the brakes and go with matching yellow calipers at some point during my ownership anyhow , so now seems like the perfect time. Let me tell you, the full Belanger exhaust system makes the car so much more enjoyable. Like I've said before, there's nothing like hitting 5k RPM and being heard a mile down the road. So fun.

drlee50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

blue with yellow

Last edited: