Yet Another Poll...

Which top do you want to see on the Gen V?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just in case it hasn't been decide yet by SRT: when the Gen V goes *******, which do you prefer?

Targa top (like RT/10) or a true convertible top?

Maybe Ralph is reading...:)

Last edited:

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
True vert no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!! Make it a power one too for my fat lazy ****:lmao:

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This car is trying to make a step forward, no way they go backwards and do a targa top again. True vert all the way!!

2003 Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Convertible all the way! I got tired of the targa on my 98 real fast.

Vypr Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
True vert no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!! Make it a power one too for my fat lazy ****:lmao:

I can already hear the "Purists" rant about a power convertible top as if power seats, cruise control, the prospect of a proper dual clutch transmission, "Nannies" and other assorted Gen V goodies aren't given them a panic attack now...:omg:

As Ralph Gilles said with a smile during the reveal when he talked about cruise control on the Gen V: Get over yourselves!

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can already hear the "Purists" rant about a power convertible top as if power seats, cruise control, the prospect of a proper dual clutch transmission, "Nannies" and other assorted Gen V goodies aren't given them a panic attack now...:omg:

As Ralph Gilles said with a smile during the reveal when he talked about cruise control on the Gen V: Get over yourselves!

I think he said "stop your belly aching":lmao: best quote of the night! He had us floored :lmao:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the targa look and hate the impracticality of it. When people ask me "how do you drive a car without windows?" My response is ALWAYS "the windows don't bother me, its the POS tops for these cars". The hardtop is nice, but the softtops leak....and ugly....and a huge PITA to assemble....just worthless overall

stingray23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldnt be surprised if its a hardtop convertible made from carbon fiber

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm torn on this one. I love the look of my RT/10 and with the way they have taken the style I would love to see a modern day version of my '01 Viper. On the other hand I love the convenience of the convertible top on my '08. However..I do like the sound of the SRT Viper RT/10. :)

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a convertible, as long as it has a decent looking functional high strength steel rigid roll bar(s), and not some kind of an expensive actuated pop-up roll bar device either..

Cheers,
Mike

OP
OP
Z

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like 2 out of 3 folks want the vert!

There's still time to vote!