05 red vert stripe color?

mdviper1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm looking for opinions on stripe colors for my red vert. I was going to go with black stripes but was wondering "what" you guys thought about silver or white stripes?

The top is black so I figured black stripes would look best. I have caught some glimpses of silver and white striped red verts.......but none had the black top up.

Any opinions or pics would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks.......Ralph

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ralph, just purchase one of Jeff's hardtops and have the stripes painted through it. You can always take the top off to see the sun. :)

BTW, thanks for the shirt. Very cool.

OP
OP
M

mdviper1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Your welcome Austin........how about a PS of a red vert.....black top up and white stripes........ :D

I have looked into the hard tops.....and I was actually thinking about that as an option "if" the light stripes clashed with the black top.

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black stripes with a red SRT-10 Viper are both coordinated with the top and tires and yet unconventional.
I think that white stripes with red look sporty, and silver stripes with red looks classy.
I've seen a couple solid colored Vipers with charcoal colored stripes, and that's another interesting combination.
You cannot really go wrong here, just do a search here on stripes, and you will see examples of most paint/stripe combinations and you can find one that bests suits your personal tastes. :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte