2003 Silver Viper at auction

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw a stock 2003 silver Viper go for 63000 on Barrett Jackson auction.

OP
OP
H

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like I heard low milage. I wish I could say for sure.

The auction is still going on - the speed channel. Some great looking cars are being sold.

That viper was very nice looking.

I am wondering when this auction took place-according to my tv info it was recent.

OP
OP
H

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Outlaw-didnt hear that part but I agree-a double whoop-de-do.

What made me sick was the 1978 indy corvette that sold for 70 grand and I think just a few miles on it. I had one with 7000 miles & was in perfect shape (complete stock) and won a bloomington gold in 1991. Sold it 4 years ago for 24000. I knew I should have kept it. I got caught at a weak moment in my life-my late wife had passed away about a month before and I was having a hard time. A man came to my door and said I know about your indy car and I will give you 22 we settled on the 24 and he brought the cash the next day.

But in my over retirement age I have the car of dreams now-my new baby the 2006 coupe. :2tu: :2tu:

Every time I get into the Viper it tickles my rear end-especially at WOT. Man I love this car. Its cool.

If it wasnt raining and even though bowl games has started I would jump in the Viper and go out to a certain area where we can run our cars and :buttkick: a few ricers.

Some of you are probably thinking-a man his age doing these awful things. :D

Flash Gordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love this car. Its cool.

If it wasnt raining and even though bowl games has started I would jump in the Viper and go out to a certain area where we can run our cars and :buttkick: a few ricers.

Some of you are probably thinking-a man his age doing these awful things. :D

[/QUOTE]

Not me, man...I'm thinking I wanna be you when I grow up! :nana:

OP
OP
H

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard to believe we are starting another new year. At my age the years move super quick.

Ill add this and try to stop talking so much. I have been blessed in past few years. I have re married and have a wonderful wife. I love my Viper but I love my family more and they will always come first.

So to everyone. God Bless and have a Very Happy New Year.

BTW Chuck I believe your right about Jackson

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard to believe we are starting another new year. At my age the years move super quick.

Ill add this and try to stop talking so much. I have been blessed in past few years. I have re married and have a wonderful wife. I love my Viper but I love my family more and they will always come first.

So to everyone. God Bless and have a Very Happy New Year.

BTW Chuck I believe your right about Jackson

Hiss. I'm glad you are happy again and sorry for the loss of your wife. I can not imagine going through that and how it would feel. Enjoy the Viper and most of all the new family.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960