ACR finally here!

OP
OP
J

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, that is what I meant, weather and time of the year in THIS locale has produced the top times that Jaime, WANTED (My good friend Tom), and Ranger have run. Indeed Tom (WANTED) ran an 11.5 in a STOCK RT10 a while back, so stick him in an 08 and it will be interesting. He did that against Ranger and Ranger narowly beat him in an alleged stock Z06 that was running drag radials, to this day I never have figured out how that could be stock.
What's really interesting about the brick and the houses is it looks like WANTED could have built Jaime's house, that's what he does. Check out the pictures on his website.

Limited Homes, Inc., "Builder of Exceptional Custom Homes"

I am sure Tom builds great homes as his looked beautiful itself, I didn't know thats what he did? I think I ran with Tom a few years ago with Jason on a rental day, I thought he had tires or exhaust on that car when it ran 11.50's if I remember right? But I could be wrong its been a while and I really don't know him, but I do know Ranger and run with him sometimes and I believe his car is bone stock based on what I have run in my car which I know is stock and what he runs with his. I think he probably meant bone stock with tires.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure Tom builds great homes as his looked beautiful itself, I didn't know thats what he did? I think I ran with Tom a few years ago with Jason on a rental day, I thought he had tires or exhaust on that car when it ran 11.50's if I remember right? But I could be wrong its been a while and I really don't know him, but I do know Ranger and run with him sometimes and I believe his car is bone stock based on what I have run in my car which I know is stock and what he runs with his. I think he probably meant bone stock with tires.

If memory serves the tires were stock and he had a catback only, which as we all know from many dyno days adds all of 5hp maybe.

AlbertFattal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are all fooling you into adopting them for your wealth - don't listen to them, we have seen this happen many times on tv, I am your REAL son, don't let the others fool you. I miss you dad

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so if it didn't come in red ... would you have still added it to your fleet?

Gorgeous and congrats! Your garage looks like the poster I gave my son ... Justification for Higher Education!
:drive:

OP
OP
J

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
someone said you trapped 130+ today after removing the wing, what were the times?

I wish! Actually it went 11.07 at 129.83 with the wing on and its best without the wing was 11.17 at about the same mph with the wing off. The wing didn't make any difference in the mph, the difference throughout the day was the cool down periods, when the engine temp got around 200 it only ran about 127mph and change and when the engine temp got down to about 140 the mph picked up to high 128 to high 129 mph.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960