Afternoon, quickie, OMG that felt good ...

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lunch break - 65 degrees, top down, sun shine, finally got the beast out for a pre spring drive and actually nice enough to step on it a bit, yummy did that feel good, man I love my car :headbang:

Rock on!

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can also share that great feeling.
Here in Quebec/Canada there is a new law where you cannot drive a car without proper Snow tires from dec 15 to March 15.
So guess what I did on the 16th/17th when it was cool but sunny, got the Viper out for a few hundred miles of renewed joy. I also stopped by the Dealer to have the oil changed and the fittings greased. All systems are GO !!

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HAHA I had mine out today in Maryland as well! Decided I would run my errands for the day in the Viper. ******* of course!

Andy:2tu:

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had mine out too. Out of the garage to clean up after working on the Super Bee this winter.

Bruce

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had mine out yesterday...perfect weather. Heading up to A.R.T. in Buda Thursday for a dyno run and tune from David.

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol thats funny, i have drven my car everyday since i bought it but yesterday and today. we had some rain. it tends to rain the spring/summer in south florida, specially as we approach hurricane season.

OP
OP
D

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eh, you guys in year round nice climates **** - and by ****, I mean I'm envious. lol

MEMPH1S VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the new Viper out today! It's an attention getter for sure. I had a couple of girls take a few pictures and a father and son that stopped to chat about the ride. I never experienced that in the ZO6...

and its got some power. :D

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quickies always feel good:D. I prefer a nice long drawn out ******* moment personally. The kind where its so hot you almost start sweating:lmao: Its SPING TIME ohh yea! Get the car out of Hibernation:2tu:

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was like 77 on tuesday here in Milwaukee, WI took her out nothing but people staring and a few stop and said "if it was one car I would get, it would be the viper" :2tu:

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Quickies are great!! I have an attached garage here at my office that I keep 2 cars out of my collection in at any one time. Currently the Ram SRT10 and a 76 Lincoln Town Car are over there. When I need to run an errand, if it's nice, I just go next door and drive one out.:drive: When the errand is done, I put it away. No worries.

Nothing beats a nice ride in the middle of a hectic day!!!:D:D

The absolute BEST antidote for stress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You guys are killing me I have my 09 SSG coupe up on jackstands! Installing Motons, Polly Transmission Mount, stop tech SS brake lines and Eurotech Rotors, G-Force 6 point Harnesses, MGW short shifter, Motul brake fluid, and I am having the Radio and shifter bezel painted SSG. The 3M clear bra (everywhere) will be next week, and the wiring to be installed for the new Passport 9500xi. When I am done with all that I will need an allignment (street/track) and I want this done by April 1st. to 3rd. I have driven it a bit as I now Have 11 MILES on this baby, it was deliver with 5 miles. Hope to be on the road with my Viper buddies soon!

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are killing me I have my 09 SSG coupe up on jackstands! Installing Motons, Polly Transmission Mount, stop tech SS brake lines and Eurotech Rotors, G-Force 6 point Harnesses, MGW short shifter, Motul brake fluid, and I am having the Radio and shifter bezel painted SSG. The 3M clear bra (everywhere) will be next week, and the wiring to be installed for the new Passport 9500xi. When I am done with all that I will need an allignment (street/track) and I want this done by April 1st. to 3rd. I have driven it a bit as I now Have 11 MILES on this baby, it was deliver with 5 miles. Hope to be on the road with my Viper buddies soon!

Good luck with all that. You better have a lot of free time on your hands to get all that done. With your list there, the Motons will be your best mod! You wont know how good a mod it is though since you havn't driven the car any yet. Enjoy!:2tu:

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Shandon, I put 3500 miles on my SSG 08 (see Avatar)so I hope I remember and notice the difference! I have the front Motons done now, and was under the Snake with the polly mount last night all done with that. Now the back Motons this weekend and the rest being done at night after work next week with it back on the ground. The 3M guy better show up on time. I keep a tight schedule. Maybe I'll see you in Niagara Falls this September?? (Vipers Invade Niagara)Be safe!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang