AL/TN June Event

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chip, are you going to contact ******* Barrel to see if they can block off an area for us? I know this is going to be on Friday so it should not be to packed but ******* Barrel can really bring the people in! ha It would **** if we did not have anywhere to park. Just a thought. Also are we going to wait till Friday to figure out if all of us want to eat at ******'s one night? Then call and get them to reserve some parking for us?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As soon as we have an idea of which one, when and how many....I'll handle the ******* reservations :D

And since this is an open invite, I've posted it up in the Carolinas section!

http://forums.viperclub.org/north-south-carolina/614371-viper-club-event-driving-dragon.html

Got to check my schedule (just found out about this today!), but pretty sure I can make this event!

With the Carolinas now in, let's invite EVERY region and we'll make THIS VOI 10 :D Then the Detroit VOI can be VOI 10.1 :D

Last edited:

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I will let the Southern California Region know about this!! This is going to be HUGE!!! haha

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chip, are you going to contact ******* Barrel to see if they can block off an area for us? I know this is going to be on Friday so it should not be to packed but ******* Barrel can really bring the people in! ha It would **** if we did not have anywhere to park. Just a thought. Also are we going to wait till Friday to figure out if all of us want to eat at ******'s one night? Then call and get them to reserve some parking for us?

This ******* Barrel has a large parking area in the back that we've never had a problem with space. I will, however, let them know about the size of our group (as it gets closer), and check on the parking situation. We'll probably be doing the ******* run on Sat. afternoon/eve. Chad's handling that. There's also (I think) a Mopar car show at the Smokies Baseball Stadium on Sat. ...whew! Anything else we need to "squeeze" in. Sleep has already been eliminated:D

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I plan on having the itinerary done this weekend. :crazy2:I'll have enough copies for everyone as well as Mapquest copies with directions also. If you've got 2-way radios, I recommend bringing those too. WE GONNA ROCK!!! :headbang::headbang::nana::beer::naughty::naughty::hypno::dance:

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there! I was able to get the viper there also! A member was very kind and let me drop my trailer off. I am realy looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing some awsome cars!!!:drive:

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I know. I guess you're gonna have to just stay up from the night before to be able to make it:D (That is about when you get in from the night before, ain't it?):headbang::naughty::devgrin::kazoo::dj:

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait until you guys go to a VOI and find yourself dragging out of bed ~5:30-6am to get up, get the Viper to the gas station, and then on to the driving event at the local track?!?!?! If you do it right, you'll end up driving along with other random owners heading the same way who feel the need for speed en route - 150+! :drive:

blackrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I know. I guess you're gonna have to just stay up from the night before to be able to make it:D (That is about when you get in from the night before, ain't it?):headbang::naughty::devgrin::kazoo::dj:

LOL, eh, I go to bed around 3 or 4 in the morning... Good thing im heading up there on Thursday. :drive:

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a few shots from this weekend:

You must be registered for see images attach