Are SSG's cursed?

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Green is for good luck but it's not enough apparently for 600 hp and no nannies. I think SSGs were among the first 08s out.

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
would someone really pay 45,000.00 for a salvaged Viper? It willprobably cost another 45,000 to repair it. Afterall that it will only be worth about 65,000, and still have a salvage title. If I was to buy one, I would be willing to spend about 10,000.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That SSG will buff right out. Nothing a little Zaino can't fix.

604SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
would someone really pay 45,000.00 for a salvaged Viper? It willprobably cost another 45,000 to repair it. Afterall that it will only be worth about 65,000, and still have a salvage title. If I was to buy one, I would be willing to spend about 10,000.

I agree sounds a little steep to me, looks like it was hit pretty hard. I'd spend $12k ;)

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Green is supposedly a taboo color in the racing world. Bad Luck, of course that's only if you believe in that $h**.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Remember the seemingly inordinately high number of both Gen I and Gen II YELLOW Vipers that were wrecked???

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assuming that there is a statistically significant difference in the rate of accidents involving SSG Vipers, there is a considerable amount of scholarly work concerning the reasons individuals make certain color choices and the effect of color on behavior. SSG is not a tranquil green normally associated with nature, calmness, etc. If we were to take the total population of '08 SSG owners and compare their personality traits with the total population of '08 black owners (This might be done through the use of an MMPI-2 type test or a similar testing procedure), we might find a statistically significant difference in the level of impulsivity, cautiousness and/or self conscousness. Assuming such a difference exists, it might account for the perceived high rate of SSG destruction. But, then again, there may not be such a difference.

Last edited:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a considerable amount of scholarly work concerning the reasons individuals make certain color choices and the effect of color on behavior. SSG is not a tranquil green normally associated with nature, calmness, etc. If we were to take the total population of '08 SSG owners and compare their personality traits with the total population of '08 black owners (This might be done through the use of an MMPI-2 type test or a similar testing procedure), we might find a statistically significant difference in the level of impulsivity, cautiousness and/or self conscousness. Assuming such a difference exists, it might account for the perceived high rate of SSG destruction. But, then again, there may not be such a difference.

wow , a resident psychologist

Not only is he our resident psychologist, he's must also be a psychic. I was about to post the same EXACT thing and Bob obviously read my mind and typed it faster than I could :rolaugh:

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is an SSG wreck outside the door of DC performance. It crashed hard and burned. The only green part left was a twisted side sill. The driver lived.

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is an SSG wreck outside the door of DC performance. It crashed hard and burned. The only green part left was a twisted side sill. The driver lived.

Need pictures for proof. I am counting down to mine being the only one left. One of one would make it worth a million bucks:lmao:

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
QUOTE=GRNBGON;2539984]Need pictures for proof. I am counting down to mine being the only one left. One of one would make it worth a million bucks:lmao:[/QUOTE]
haha mines not goin anywhere. sorry to disappoint. :D

Chopper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assuming that there is a statistically significant difference in the rate of accidents involving SSG Vipers, there is a considerable amount of scholarly work concerning the reasons individuals make certain color choices and the effect of color on behavior. SSG is not a tranquil green normally associated with nature, calmness, etc. If we were to take the total population of '08 SSG owners and compare their personality traits with the total population of '08 black owners (This might be done through the use of an MMPI-2 type test or a similar testing procedure), we might find a statistically significant difference in the level of impulsivity, cautiousness and/or self conscousness. Assuming such a difference exists, it might account for the perceived high rate of SSG destruction. But, then again, there may not be such a difference.

What the hell did he say?

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:lame: