Best Gen3 Keychain?

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked and looked all over the place and cannot find a nice keychain with the Gen3 Viper logo. I would like something silver and nice quality. Anyone have any ideas or know of any nice ones?

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Slightly off topic but I made my own - I got a piece of the Viper I wrecked off the side of the road, filed off the rough edges, drilled a hole in it and have it on my key chain...nice remembrance of what happened.

SD SRT Coupe

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I looked and looked all over the place and cannot find a nice keychain with the Gen3 Viper logo. I would like something silver and nice quality. Anyone have any ideas or know of any nice ones?

I just got my new VCA member keychain, and it is very, very nice.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new VCA keychains should be as nice as you will be able to find out there. Indeed, it was George at MGW that brought this manufacturer to our attention. I can tell you that we spent more on this renewal gift than ANY in the past. So if you haven't renewed yet, please do!

Oh yeah, and don't forget those raffle tickets went on sale today for the ASC Diamondback Viper - also restricted to VCA members only!

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new VCA keychains should be as nice as you will be able to find out there. Indeed, it was George at MGW that brought this manufacturer to our attention. I can tell you that we spent more on this renewal gift than ANY in the past. So if you haven't renewed yet, please do!

Oh yeah, and don't forget those raffle tickets went on sale today for the ASC Diamondback Viper - also restricted to VCA members only!

I just joined VCA early this year and fianlly got my membership info in the mail. I actually sent you a PM regarding that. Will i be getting this keychain? Also, does anyone have a picture of it?