canadian launch editions

OP
OP
C

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
shaun are you still kicking tires? 1 trillion dollars?, i better starting saving some more money. i might have to sell you a car at a good price. oops i mean at a CHEAP price.lol

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heh, hope alot of you show up in Charlotte. I hear Ralph has already got the Canadian Lunch Editions ready for your Friday picnic at the track,ha.

Seriously, Ralph got the few special ones done in 2010, so sure don't see any reason why there could not be something special done to slightly differentiate a Canadian Version from the US --- if nothing else , change the plaque and number them specific to Canada.

Were those Candian Editions in 2010 the ones like looked like the Canadian Tire Advertisement vehicles? All white with the maple leaf stickers on the sides with the venom snake inside...lol....IMO and it seemed in many of us up here in that they still have new ones for sale.. Couldnt give them away i heard. i know of one that was for sale and the dealer would throw in a Fiat 500 for free, and still no takers. lol..i hoppe Ralph thinks of a better version tha that this time around. it was kind of embarrasing if i may say so.