clutch

TBarrow

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I need some help my clutch pedal hit the floor. The day before when I would let off I would hear a slight clicking noise. It was today while on the way home where the actuator connects to the firewall it pushed through into the engine compartment. It was never hard to engage it just appears to have come loose. I need to know what it will take to fix it and is it something you can do yourself. It is on a 2003, stock clutch, some mods, being driven normal.

Todd

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Juli, I talked to Todd and now he has a few to look at. Maybe it will be an easy fix?:dunno:

Oh, good, I'm glad you guys connected!! Yes, here's hoping it will be an easy fix!!! Thanx for looking out for others here~~see you SOOOOOOOOON. :drive: ~juli

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need some help my clutch pedal hit the floor. The day before when I would let off I would hear a slight clicking noise. It was today while on the way home where the actuator connects to the firewall it pushed through into the engine compartment. It was never hard to engage it just appears to have come loose. I need to know what it will take to fix it and is it something you can do yourself. It is on a 2003, stock clutch, some mods, being driven normal.

Todd

Sounds like the bolts holding the clutch master cylinder to the firewall came loose?

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
'Sounds like the bolts holding the clutch master cylinder to the firewall came loose?'

Never heard of that, but that is what he describes.