Depreciation of driving car 1150 miles - vs shipping - '08 Viper conv?

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny Post.. look in the mirror.. we're all depreciating eh'.. and when you've reached the inevitable end in life or on your death bed surely you won't look back and think about all the inanimate objects you cared about.. it's funny how some people are so wrapped up in preserving stuff.. when we're heading down a dead end road.. It's time to appreciate.. and enjoy.

Dang it.. I have to leave for work now.. and it's Monday morning.. I'm grumpy as a JonB.. :rolleyes: :rolaugh:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with all of you, I love driving my car. However, I have two young kids and it gets to be a pain when they start arguing about who goes in the car. Then, its not such a pleasure.....

Red Shift

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have the time, drive it and it'll be a fun adventure. Plan stops along the way and it's a sweet little road trip. Bring a friend along for extra fun.

A friend told me something he read over on the Ferrari forums: "Not driving your exotic to save its value is like not screwing your supermodel girlfriend to save her for the next guy" Get on it!!!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bet when you drive it for the 1150 miles you wish you had cruise control....a lot of people on this site disagree, but on the interstate cruise is the only way to go...my $.02

...though an 1800-mile drive in this car is brutal...

Pansies! These cars drive just fine, I've had plenty of 10+hour drives without a problem, and the lack of cruise just means you can fun while driving!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. :2tu:

The 650 miles trip back from Niagara to Chicago this Sept. was easy without cruise control in one day. Much more fun on the road.
OK - we were 3 snakes :D :D :D

The GEN-IV cars are much easier to drive a long distance compared to GEN-II's for example.

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drive it! Have some fun, that 800 miles isn't gonna make difference. Maybe different story if it was a GTS-R car, but besides that. Drive it and have fun!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456