Diamondback Viper News & Website

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as we LOVE the Diamondback Viper and are extremely grateful to the Viper Club for allowing us the opportunity to own it, we have come to realize that we are not very good car collectors. We love driving Vipers much more than just looking at them and drooling, which is why we bought our first Viper to begin with. So, after much consideration, we've decided to start looking for the right buyer- hopefully someone who is more of a true car collector and who can appreciate this magnificent car for the beauty it is and showcase it for all to see and enjoy. We have not driven the car on the road since we got it, only on and off the trailer to take it to a few shows, so it still has only 55 miles!

We've created a website to showcase the car and the story behind it, so please check it out: ONE-OF-A-KIND • $750,000 • ASC DIAMONDBACK VIPER

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why the website meta tags seem to be taking over the URL name.
So I'll try again by not listing the http and www and see if it holds:

ascdiamondbackviper.com

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will give $25,000.00 over what you paid for it...;):rolaugh:;):D

I would agree with you. It would be hard to just "look" at the car and not drive it. Vipers are made to be driven...IMHO

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have it on good authority that they would take 750K if offered!!!!!!
I have seen the car several times it is better looking in person.
It is a gorgeous car!!!!!!!

OP
OP
V

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are correct V10SPEEDLVR- the $750,000 is referring to the total developement cost by ASC (not our asking price) which was publicized on all of the raffle flyers and documentation we have for the car.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Instead of guessing....Why don't you just come out & let us know what you want......

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are correct V10SPEEDLVR- the $750,000 is referring to the total developement cost by ASC (not our asking price) which was publicized on all of the raffle flyers and documentation we have for the car.

Got a general idea of what you are looking to get for the car? PM me the details please.

OP
OP
V

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because this is a one-of-a-kind viper it's hard to put any certain price tag on it and we are not going to suggest one. Collectors will have an idea of what this car is worth to them and we'll review all serious offers and go from there.

OP
OP
V

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you all think of the Diamondback website? It was kind of exciting to put all of that together!

Premier Sportscars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to repost the car is awesome and before anyone else can reply I did redo my avatar!!! Guyer

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the best bet for this car is Barrett Jackson. That way you know a collector will get the car and not only any collector, a collector that really wants the car. Also fair market value for the car will be paid there as well. It would be amazing to see this go across the block at BJ. That would be history!

viperfuntime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow...what a great piece of machinery. I would enjoy beating the piss out of it and driving it like a Viper should be driven.

With that said, the economy is going through some tough times and the dollar is weak, gas prices are up, and the stock market is in the tank, will you accept my offer of $75,000? I figured if I drop off a zero maybe you can put this in front of the boss and he/she will think they are getting full price.

Just get them drunk first and then call me with the good news!:lmao:

P.S. - I really hope you get $750,000 for this because the Viper community will love you

V

Venomiss

I would also love it if they get whatever for this car especially since it was a VCA Member raffle car. Plus the fact that the development put into this car was $750,000. This is a really beautiful show car for someone out there at whatever the price.

The Great One

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the best bet for this car is Barrett Jackson. That way you know a collector will get the car and not only any collector, a collector that really wants the car. Also fair market value for the car will be paid there as well. It would be amazing to see this go across the block at BJ. That would be history!

Agreed. I think Barrett Jackson is the best way to go for this one.

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
barret jackson.........no reserve thievery, enough said.

OP
OP
V

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thought of Barrett Jackson has crossed our minds but my understanding is that there is no reserve at Barrett Jackson and there would be a buyer/seller fee to pay as well. So, we're going to try this route first by getting the word out to the viper community and see what happens. Surely there is a viper lover out there that just HAS to HAVE this car!!!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there are no legal issues you should get a mold of the intake, manufacture it and market it. I'm sure there are a lot of folks that would like to play around with one of those.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960