Early arrival to the Ga. VCA BBQ (June 27th)

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, this is a shameless heads-up/plug for the VCA event !!
There was an early arrival to the Ga. VCA BBQ at my house (pics below)
The BBQ is June 27th......All other VCA states are more than welcome. Last year we had 25 cars from five or six states. The Al/Tn club made a huge showing. Ga did a Mtn. run on the way up and Al/Tn organized a Mtn. run on the way home (with others joining in) Plan on spending the night too, more going on than just lunch !!! If you are not a current VCA member...come over and you will want to join up after this. I know in Ga. you can get your $$ back from free food !!!! :D

2008 pictures:
http://forums.viperclub.org/general-viper-discussion/616381-pics-vca-bbq-2.html

2007 pictures:
http://forums.viperclub.org/rt-10-gts-discussions/607653-pics-ga-al-tn-mountain-run-bbq.html

2009 info post:
http://forums.viperclub.org/georgia/623313-ga-al-tn-etc-mountain-run-bbq-back-tonys.html

Last year we had a supercharged Copperhead with a critter show up.........

This year a little on the early side I had a real copperhead show up :omg: :omg: :omg:

Last edited:

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally don't have to work this time Tony. Looking forward to coming and enjoying your great hospitality. :)

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Road trip! I'm planning to be there because last year's pictures just didn't look complete without a yellow Viper in the crowd :2tu:

TCurtner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, this is a shameless heads-up/plug for the VCA event !!
There was an early arrival to the Ga. VCA BBQ at my house (pics below)
The BBQ is June 27th......All other VCA states are more than welcome. Last year we had 25 cars from five or six states. The Al/Tn club made a huge showing. Ga did a Mtn. run on the way up and Al/Tn organized a Mtn. run on the way home (with others joining in) Plan on spending the night too, more going on than just lunch !!! If you are not a current VCA member...come over and you will want to join up after this. I know in Ga. you can get your $$ back from free food !!!! :D

Please post full details for us (AL/TN members). My wife's family is from Cleveland TN, and I've come down the back way to Dalton (as a shortcut to Atlanta) for years. How about map, and etc. (or direct me to #post and links)? Thanks!!

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be posting AL/TN itinerary later. We'll probably be staying at the local Hampton Inn again. Keep an eye on the GA forum to for any updates.

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a room for me Tony? :D :D I should be there this time. Looking forward to it! :2tu: :2tu:

Your name is on a room.....I'll try not to put you beside Chad/Ashley...gets noisy in there at night what with all the headboard banging :D
p.s. The package came today from TX.

timing just isnt gonna work for me this year.....dang
Bummer.....I bragged and bragged last year on this fellow that drove a looong ways ;)

I finally don't have to work this time Tony. Looking forward to coming and enjoying your great hospitality. :)

Great !!!! Plan on the whole weekend.

Road trip! I'm planning to be there because last year's pictures just didn't look complete without a yellow Viper in the crowd :2tu:

No yellows ??? We definitely need you here.

Please post full details for us (AL/TN members). My wife's family is from Cleveland TN, and I've come down the back way to Dalton (as a shortcut to Atlanta) for years. How about map, and etc. (or direct me to #post and links)? Thanks!!

Last year and probably this year we will do a Chattanooga run for dinner Saturday night. Still working on activities.

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When it comes to better halves, which one is the better, Chad or Ashley? :D
'nuther BTW,
Isn't it about time for ActII, SceneI for the Dragon publicity?

Shhhhhhhh.........not everyone realizes that Ashley is Chads...um, uh, err....younger male "friend"

:D

p.s. DO NOT under any circumstance....mention their roll play and Ashleys ******* outfit :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That doesn't involve driving through Tifton does it? I got thrown in jail there...twice...in the same night. The only way I would ever stop in Tift County GA again is to take a leak on the courthouse.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shhhhhhhh.........not everyone realizes that Ashley is Chads...um, uh, err....younger male "friend"

:D

p.s. DO NOT under any circumstance....mention their roll play and Ashleys ******* outfit :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

I've replaced Ashley on the Dragon Tail trip with a cute brunette and if she behaves, I'll bring her to Tony's as well :D I'm bringing her to keep Tony away from me. Since he is repulsed by the sight of girls, I figure I'll have a drama free weekend with her beside me instead of having Tonya "Freak Show" Armour chase me around trying to give me roses like usual :rolaugh:

That doesn't involve driving through Tifton does it? I got thrown in jail there...twice...in the same night. The only way I would ever stop in Tift County GA again is to take a leak on the courthouse.

Nope, no Tifton visits on this trip. You coming?? :headbang:

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck, I know some Troopers.....I have it arranged....five miles before you get to Tifton set it on 140 mph cruise speed and they will ****** you all the way to my house....be sure and get fuel before you get to Tifton :D

I've replaced Ashley on the Dragon Tail trip with a cute brunette and if she behaves, I'll bring her to Tony's as well :D I'm bringing her to keep Tony away from me. Since he is repulsed by the sight of girls, I figure I'll have a drama free weekend with her beside me instead of having Tonya "Freak Show" Armour chase me around trying to give me roses like usual :rolaugh:

Bla, bla, bla ...... I've got $1.00 that says you don't show up with a girl....and no, Your sister does not count :crazy2: :headbang:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This could prove to be one interesting trip to meet all you Viper characters down south.

Anyone else from farther north planning to make the trip down?

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This could prove to be one interesting trip to meet all you Viper characters down south.

Anyone else from farther north planning to make the trip down?

Haven't heard from any north of Tenn right yet.....maybe we can find some. I'll post the link in A few other state areas.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool. I'm taking that Friday off of work to head down.

What hotel are people making reservations at?

ROAD TRIP!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21