Extended Warranty??

Will

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a dealer that offers an extended warranty at a good price. It's time to get one for my '00 GTS.

Thanks in advance,

-Will

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can't go wrong with the WIZARD or even woodhouse.
The Wizard has treated me very very good.

Frank00Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it not possible to get one through the local dealership. Or do they all treat u differently

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frank00Viper:
Is it not possible to get one through the local dealership. Or do they all treat u differently

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's totally possible to purchase an extended warranty through a local dealer. The issue is price!!! Find out the prices then make your best deal. The wizard and woodhouse are both sponsors here!!!

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DO NOT BUY... until you check price with Mike Robbins at Ringgold Chrysler/Dodge 706-935-2328. He is a Viper owner, Viper tech, racer and the owner of this dealership.A while back he sold about 20+ in a group purchase on this board. Just yesterday at an Autocross out of town I had a new owner tell me he bought one from Mike after shopping around.

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being the new owner that Tony speaks of, I can definitely attest to the fact that Mike had a great price (something ridiculously low... $100 over dealer cost perhaps?). Although I'm sure Woodhouse or Tator Dodge would match prices, I went with Mike because he:

a) Had experience with the warranty, so I KNEW he wouldn't botch the paperwork.
b) His dealership is VERY close to where I live, in case I needed to come see him personally
smile.gif

RoadKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sent my information to Chuck and he just called to tell me the previous owner purchased an extended contract, which can be transferred to me for $50. I've left a message for the previous owner, so hopefully I'll have a new warranty for $50 soon.

I've read a lot of postings over the last few months and I'm a true believer of how strong and honest the Viper community is. Chuck could have easily sold me a warranty, but he did some research (unlike my local dealer) and has come up with a better option.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Thanks Chuck - you'll be hearing form me again soon as I now have some extra money for upgrades!
bounce.gif

Backdoc7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question to Chuck T. or anyone eles that may know. I bought my Viper a little more than a year ago with an extended warranty that was transferred to my name. I don't think I can now transfer it again. (the warranty has about 1 year left) Is there something I can do to a) extend my existing warranty and b) make it transferable if i decided to sell? I have a 95 rt. thanks for your input.
Bill
usa-clear-s.gif

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Wizard is the man! He contributes alot and I wanted to give him my business (support the little guy!)

Course, many other folks contribute to the Viper nation, so its difficult to choose who to send your business to.

Tomer

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4