First Time Viper Onwer...My 08 Ringgold Delivery!!

Rednels

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Now I just need to get this seat thing worked out so I can drive the thing :)

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That ringold delivery driver looks like he retired from the NFL, no wonder he delivered it with the top down

OP
OP
R

Rednels

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The funny thing is, that is the delivery guy, but I swear we are within an inch of each other in height. :)

My wife even said that in that pic it looks like me if I didnt shave for a few days....

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i figured that ringold would not let a first time viper owner unload the car, or even a veteran owner.. to much liability.. besides those delivery guys take pride in unloading a perfect car..

Best pics of the orange i've seen , shows it true color, rims are nice 2

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i figured that ringold would not let a first time viper owner unload the car, or even a veteran owner.. to much liability..

Good point----I don't know how I ended up unloading my new ones and loading trade ins with Roanoke---must have started with the second new one.:dunno:

Bill

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on your new car. WOW, someone out there doesn't have snow on the ground! It has been snowing almost every day here since Nov. 16. I am already sick of it and still have 3 more months to go:omg:!

Enjoy your new ride!:drive:

OP
OP
R

Rednels

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed the dog taking a piss after putting up the pics. Its funny, when I fire up the viper the dogs hide :)

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice Viper. I do like that color combo from the pics I have seen and am sure it is even better in person. The dog :lmao::lmao::lmao:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i figured that ringold would not let a first time viper owner unload the car, or even a veteran owner.. to much liability.. besides those delivery guys take pride in unloading a perfect car..

Best pics of the orange i've seen , shows it true color, rims are nice 2

That's Orange? :omg: I thought it was Red. Viper93's Viper looks orange to me. Are they the same color?

Nice car, love the razor wheels. Congrats.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Late to the party, but that is one AWEsome Very Very Orange Vert! Great pics (even of the dog!).
ENJOY (as we here simply cannot, we get our pleasure knowing YOU people can drive these cars!)
Congratulations....juli

OP
OP
R

Rednels

Viper Owner
Reaction score
very nice!
is that a stang in the garage?

Yes, its my 08 Shelby GT500 vert. I put a whipple 3.4 blower on it and its putting out close to 725 at the wheels. Here are some pics of it. I love both of these cars.....