Gen V concept design from someone. Don't know if this is a repost.

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw this and thought I would post it up. I love the front but the rear fender well looks squared off. Looks weird.
You must be registered for see images attach

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least it's a new image instead of someone discovering a "new" picture.

Everyone at VOI said it will bring back the Gen II curves, so I'd have to say no to this one.

It's already May people...only 7 months to go, and like 36 till I can afford one!

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1, hope not

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, it's a new one I haven't seen before. A lot of the design of it doesn't make any sense. Wheelwells and head lights for example. What's that, a sneeky pete logo on the inside and the Fangs logo on the front? And Viper3 concept? This is an old drawing?

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can someone put a sketch together of what they saw at VOI?:dunno:

I wasn't there, but as I've heard others describe it... it's something akin to this, but cooler.

As you can see there's a hint that the often requested "dual side exhausts" may make it into the production model. Wheels are much larger than the GEN IV (26" perhaps?). A suicide third door finally makes it's appearance on the driver's side for ingress/egress of those "larger" Viper owners. :D

OK, seriously... I would love to see a hint of something legit as to the next gen Viper. Oh the wait!

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wasn't there, but as I've heard others describe it... it's something akin to this, but cooler.

As you can see there's a hint that the often requested "dual side exhausts" may make it into the production model. Wheels are much larger than the GEN IV (26" perhaps?). A suicide third door finally makes it's appearance on the driver's side for ingress/egress of those "larger" Viper owners. :D

OK, seriously... I would love to see a hint of something legit as to the next gen Viper. Oh the wait!

ROFL!!!:rolaugh: