"GRAND CARAVAN" to VOI 12

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking about slacker you did not even look at the Rotterdam production list yet so there, HA!

And yes it is just accross the border, it's called lake Erie :rolaugh:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well pulling it in a trailer with the caravan doesn't count! :dunce: Duurh

I say you're not allowed to get a t-shirt. :lmao2:

Nah last time he really did deserve a t-shirt for almost setting himself on fire and ficknorkling 2 of his trailer tires.

Iceman1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ohio Guys what morning are we driving back home so i can book my room correctly?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh give me a break you had boatloads of fun, didn't even cringe and still made it to SLC :rolaugh:.... a few hours later :eater:

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Iceman, It's up to you when you leave. I'm heading out Sunday afternoon. You can see it is just a bit unscripted unlike the previous days so as people will pretty much do their own thing on Sunday.
This is from the website;
6:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. – Buffet Breakfast at host hotels
7:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. – Memorabilia Display (Concord Convention Center)
9:00 a.m. – Vipers begin departing hotel for Charlotte Motor Speedway
9:00 a.m. – Shuttle service departs for Charlotte Motor Speedway. This shuttle service is provided for those attending that did not bring a Viper.
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. – Open Track time – Go Karts – Auto Cross – SRT Drive – Dragway
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. – Lunch and various concessions at Charlotte Motor Speedway
1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Open Track time – Go Karts – Auto Cross – SRT Drive – Dragway
3:00 p.m. – Shuttle service departs for hotel
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. – Memorabilia Display (Concord Convention Center)
6:30 p.m. – Optional Cash Dinner and Charity Auction at the Concord Convention Center hosted by the VCA and various event sponsors. Cost is $65.00 for dinner. Prepayment is required. Come on out, unwind, and share your best memories of VOI-12 with your Viper family and pick up some amazing Viper and SRT collectibles along the way!

Hope this helps
Mike

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*AHEM*... fixed a little something for ya there Maverick :D

Iceman, It's up to you when you leave. We are heading out Sunday afternoon. You can see it is just a bit unscripted unlike the previous days so as people will pretty much do their own thing on Sunday.
This is from the website;

Hope this helps
Mike

jgjones

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Iceman1
If North Carolina reservations work out I will be joing the group on the fly as they pass by my house in Jackson,Oh where Rt32 and 35 intersect. If there is anyone that wants to meet there let me know and I'll work out a convenient area for us to wait "til we join the group.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Randall, a few of us will be joining you guys for lunch in WV. :2tu:

Iceman1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan ! Im coming across rt 32 from I-275 figuring on being at the 35 /32 split at about 9am on the 26th going off of Randalls schedule . My plan is to hook up with the Columbus troop as Randalls is going to PM me the leaders cell #s . As we get closer you are welcome to PM myself as well, but i will be there as i have everything done and booked . I will travel back Monday am with the other guys and yourself if you like [ strength in numbers ]

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

The "GRAND CARAVAN" to VOI 12 will be leaving from the parking lot at the

Drury Inn & Suites Northwest

in

Dublin, OH

on

Wednesday September 26, 2012
8:00am

For those who are joining us in route through Columbus, we have a host hotel for Tuesday night September 25, 2012

Host Hotel:

Drury Inn & Suites Northwest

6170 Parkcenter Circle
Dublin, OH
614-798-8802

Ask for Viper Club of Ohio Room Rate:

$99.95 ~ 2 Queen Beds

$104.95 ~ King Bed

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The drive through West Virginia is beautiful. If you are looking for a scenic (and slow) way back, try the Blue Ridge Parkway - which also connects up or gets very close to the Tail of the Dragon road. The only caveat is that the Blue Ridge Parkway is maintained entirely by the National Park Service - and the speed limits never exceed 45 MPH. Nonetheless, very well-maintained roads along the tops of the range.

TacDoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I work Tuesday night and will be linking up with you all on 35 as you near 64 outside of Charleston. If you see a white/blue 09 aero coupe on the shoulder with a corpse in it knock on the glass, hopefully I will have just passed out,:drive:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting indeed but let me tell you why you have failed at trying to get my undies in a bunch.... if I did not have anything in between to grow into the power then yes your seemingly logical conclusion would be valid because only head/brainless people do not take any learning time. Seeing as I have a somewhat torquey Viper-in-training with AWD I can make mistakes without immediately having my head chopped off by a guillotine, so by the time I DO have a Viper my head/brain will have grown to the Viper's level.

HA :pbt:!!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting indeed but let me tell you why you have failed at trying to get my undies in a bunch.... if I did not have anything in between to grow into the power then yes your seemingly logical conclusion would be valid because only head/brainless people do not take any learning time. Seeing as I have a somewhat torquey Viper-in-training with AWD I can make mistakes without immediately having my head chopped off by a guillotine, so by the time I DO have a Viper my head/brain will have grown to the Viper's level.

HA :pbt:!!

Huh? ;)

Sorry. You lost me half way through...... :D