Had my car out yesterday!!!

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well the long wait was over yesterday... I took her out of storage on Saturday and cleaned her up. Then yesterday we went for a little drive to get re-aquainted...lol:headbang:

Then this morning we had more snow on the ground...Damn!!!:omg:

Oh well it won't be long until we are all meeting up at Haugens again...:2tu:

Anyone else had their car out yet??? :confused:

rt/10stew

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No I will be waiting about another month. and then I have a couple of mods to do. Looking forward to a long hot summer.:D

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snow in Canada and pouring pollen here in Texas by the buckets. If you dont have a yellow car its one now!!! Worst time of the year.:omg:

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You know it's your fault about the snow. You got your car out. Same reason it rains the day after you wash a car.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snow in Canada and pouring pollen here in Texas by the buckets. If you dont have a yellow car its one now!!! Worst time of the year.:omg:

UGH, we hate that stuff too...for us, it's in MAY and the sap from the trees too, hardens right up on the cars...don't park underneath trees :nono:. Right now it's still SNOW/sand/salt that makes DD's white, not yeller. :crazy2: ~juli

(Tho yes, it was QUITE nice here Sunday-in 50's...but roads still white w/salt...snow yesterday and last night, rain today to wash it all away...LONG WINTER :()

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, mine is still sleeping.:(

Although I am working on new shoe skins for her though!:) That will make her a little better mannered this year over the 6 year old treads that are on their currently!;)

Robert

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where do y'all normaly park at Haugens? Do they always stuff ya in the new car section behind the building or do they ever let you park in the front?

Robert

OP
OP
H

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Robert.. They stick us behind the building unfortunately. I tried to email them to suggest they move us over with the other cars but they don't have email. They have lots of room beside the other cars there is no reason we can't move over there...

If you're getting new tires, Zeus and I drive to Dunns Tires in Buffalo for our PS2's and saved alot of money...food for thought..

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny you should mention that...

I have a trip to Buffalo planned when the salt leaves!:D

Robert

Last edited:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordering Monday so I have a few weeks to get them in.....

I hear Pirellis are a challege to order in sometimes (measured in MONTHS!:omg:) and as PS2's dont come in my bigfoot size.....

Yes. Order ahead is very good advice!

Robert

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang