Happy Birthday ViperTony--June 8th!!!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I turned the big 39 today. Darn, I'm getting old.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
39!!!!!!!! WOW that is old.....LOL!!!!!!

Have a donut you will feel better.... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Donuts.......

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
39!!!!!!!! WOW that is old.....LOL!!!!!!

Have a donut you will feel better.... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Donuts.......

LOL...NO, NO MORE DONUTS for me. After our BBQ yesterday, then when I got home and hit a lot of beers, I decided I reached the outer limits with my weight. Another 5 pounds or so and I'll hit the point of no return. :D Getting back on track with diet. No donuts until I'm 40 and about 50 pounds lighter. BUT...I will always myself to eat vicariously through you so let me know when you want me to ship a few dozen or so. :)

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...NO, NO MORE DONUTS for me. After our BBQ yesterday, then when I got home and hit a lot of beers, I decided I reached the outer limits with my weight. Another 5 pounds or so and I'll hit the point of no return. :D Getting back on track with diet. No donuts until I'm 40 and about 50 pounds lighter. BUT...I will always myself to eat vicariously through you so let me know when you want me to ship a few dozen or so. :)

Krispy Kreme's? hahaa

There's a local 'family'-owned donut shop here in town that makes KILLER donuts, it's standing room only on Sundays after church.

Happy Birthday Tony, hope you get something WAY kewl for your snake:headbang:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jerry et al! I appreciate it. Jerry, hopefully you're coming to the karting event (We're Really Really having it this time! :D). Looking forward to seeing you and the NE group soon.

- Tony

Mad Max 93 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy belated Bday Tony! Nobody said anything on sunday it was your bday the next day. Sorry bud. Had a great time this weekend! Hope you had a great Bday too!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala