Help needed again: P2670 Code - Actuator Supply Voltage "B" Circuit Low

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You WILL have a hole in the heat sock on one of the down stream oxygen sensors. When the hole lines up the wiring for the oxygen sensor touches the inner sill and blows the asd fuse. Woodhouse mounts help limit movement, but if you have a mopar ecu unplug the sensors.

rscholz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On "some" vipers we have seen the downstream oxygen sensor contact the inner part of the sill, it will **** the asd fuse under WOT. This has to do with your belangers and the oxygen sensor placement. Since you are running the mopar ecu unplug the downstreams, you don't need them, they are used for emissions. We helped someone with the same problem a year ago. He also did not look closely at the fuses too :)

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/638957-Herb-car-quit-on-me-what-is-going-on-here
Are you still active on the forum? I'm having the exact same problem with my 2008 coup, it has the Mopar performance ECU and modified exhaust. Its random, and usually happens at engine start up, but its also happened a few times when at idle. My question; if i unplug the rear downstream oxygen sensors, will it result in a check engine light?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper