Highlighted posts from Monday, May. 24, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Viper Club
  • Start date
T

Top stories on Viper Club

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 21, 2021 * 7 posts * 330 views
rchamart said: Paul lets connect, I couldn't figure out how to dm you on this forum, but I'm right down the road in Royal Oak. I'd love to make some more local Viper friends, and I am incredibly ... Read more >>
May 20, 2021 * 6 posts * 414 views
MoparMap said: Yeah, I understand what NGR is now since I put a T56 in my 67 Dart. I guess you could double check what oil is in the transmission. The original Vipers (and most other T56 variants ... Read more >>
May 22, 2021 * 4 posts * 245 views
Peter Kater said: Hello there, I honestly don't know the RSI brand you mentioned, but have replaced the original wires (24 years old) on my GTS with the Quality Wires and am very satisfied with ... Read more >>
May 24, 2021 * 1 post * 16 views
B767DRIVER said: Anyone looking for a couple of Gen 3 polished 5 spoke OEM wheels? The front has a little rash on the edge and rear has some very light surface scratches. Read more >>
May 20, 2021 * 1 post * 110 views
fuelman said: Hi All, I hope everyone is doing great and driving their Vipers. We have another meet set up, June 26th 10 AM in Ocala. Now we don't normally go back to the same city after a meet, ... Read more >>
May 20, 2021 * 6 posts * 479 views
Chad Spackman said: One additional thing I'd note is: getting from tank on the ground, back to a point where you can test it, is all of 10 minutes. Slide the tank 1/2 way in and insert pump & level ... Read more >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Continue reading...