I have to tell everyone

johncbourg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its been a week, and I'm still floating on air...I have always wanted a 96 Blue and White GTS...I open the door to the garage, and look to make sure its really there..:D

v10nut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dont worry it never goes away. I have had mine for six years and I still mess myself when I go into the garage. Congrats!

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks great! Congratulations! I'm in Colorado and haven't driven mine in months...it's killing me...but like you say...all I have to do is go into the garage and it makes me smile :D.

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHA.. Its a great feeling and it never goes away. Wait till you leave it alone the first time in a parking lot. You will look back 5 times on the way in just to make sure its still there and nobody is messing with it. Congrats on the new ride. Gorgeous car.

Mad Max 93 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its been a week, and I'm still floating on air...I have always wanted a 96 Blue and White GTS...I open the door to the garage, and look to make sure its really there..:D

Isn't it so nice when you want something so bad and then you finally get it!!! I still don't believe I have one. I keep thinking its a customers car. I say goodmorning to her everytime I come to work and see her just sitting there waiting to go out and play.:D

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to have you here and Enjoy the heck out of the car!!:headbang:

The forth picture is great. at least 6 guys standing around staring at the car:lmao:

It never gets old. :2tu:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It NEVER ever gets old.
Next step is changing tubes and filters, add decent cats/exhaust so it SOUNDS like a Viper.

Last edited by a moderator:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi John~~your Viper looks awesome, congratulations again!~! Yeah, it NEVER gets old looking at what I call a "WORK OF ART". ENJOY it! ~juli

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ain't that the truth!!! You also look back at it and say "Oh look it's a Dodge Viper and it just happens to be mine." :D
HAHA.. Its a great feeling and it never goes away. Wait till you leave it alone the first time in a parking lot. You will look back 5 times on the way in just to make sure its still there and nobody is messing with it. Congrats on the new ride. Gorgeous car.

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and enjoy! I still get a thrill everytime I open the garage door and I have had mine for 2 years. Sometimes I still can't believe that I have one. A couple of days ago, a group of us went out to lunch and coming back there was this beautiful Blue&White GTS sitting in our employee parking lot. I said "Hey, look at that", in that instant, completely forgetting that it was mine. Yeah, it was somewhat embarrassing.

OP
OP
J

johncbourg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and enjoy! I still get a thrill everytime I open the garage door and I have had mine for 2 years. Sometimes I still can't believe that I have one. A couple of days ago, a group of us went out to lunch and coming back there was this beautiful Blue&White GTS sitting in our employee parking lot. I said "Hey, look at that", in that instant, completely forgetting that it was mine. Yeah, it was somewhat embarrassing.

Nice:D:2tu:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goin ONCE.......

Goin TWICE.........

I don't think he understood your lingo Jon. Better spell it out for him.

johncbourg, JonB is a major Viper parts supplier. He has a gift for you, probably a spare motor or tranny or something. Better send him your addy quick, he don't give free stuff too often.

TOPDOG RACING

Viper Owner
Reaction score
truly awsome one of my personal favorites, good luck. i have a 95 hennessy 600 and have a great deal of experience with serious hp cars & one thing i will tell you is the viper is a great car and certainly a future collectable however they exceed the driving expertise of most drivers & can get away from you easy. enjoy & drive safe.