I know Nick posts here sometimes...

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if that area gets work done at some point. Be careful as I'm sure you are anyway.

- Tony

wartornwarhorse

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, i might as well admit it too. Thank God my idea of a cool car back in the 70s was a stock baby blue chevy vega.. sigh... I could never get that thing to go fast enough to get into much trouble.. I recall rebuilding the engine 4 times in 3 years, little old church ladies in a old yellow dodge dart on I 5 blowing my doors off even though I had my baby blue vegas gas pedal through the floorboard. I can see, looking back on it, God was trying to tell me, "Dude, your car *****, just give it up and get something else, anything else man!!"

boplaw

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Back on topic.

I am reading reports Graziano is going to be released from the hospital soon.

I hope they are true - for everyone's sake.

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHOA! AP reporting Nick was racing a VIPER at time of crash!

"Frances Vitalis, a registered nurse from Plant City, said she saw 17-year-old Nick Bollea's Toyota Supra smash into a median and spin into a palm tree Sunday night. She said the Supra and a Dodge Viper were revving their engines and racing between traffic signals before the crash.

'We knew something was going to happen,' said Vitalis, who said she was riding a motorcycle with a friend behind the cars. 'You know that this is a bad situation and these guys are hotdogging.'"

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/articles/0829hoganson0829.html

OK fess up. Who was it? I know I know - never believe what you read in the paper.

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Article said it wasn't Hulk...yet he arrived minutes after the crash...hhhhmmmm. Only thinking out loud. Seems fishy, but it could happen.

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we have all done what hes done but been lucky.i hope he and his companion makeitok.but getting a 17 year old kid high horsepower car is not a good idea.prayers out to the family.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt Hulk's knees could tolerate driving a Viper. I'm watching 'Hogan Knows Best' right now, and you can tell his years of wrestling is starting to catch up with him. Anyone that has watched his show can tell his family means more to him than anything in the world, and if he could stand to drive a Viper the last thing he would do is jeopardize his son's life by street racing with him.

Nick is a teenager, and I think he should be allowed to act like one. How would you feel if you were constantly under the microscope and all the tabloids were just waiting to dig their claws into you because screwed up? I did things when I was his age that endangered other people, but I'm not famous so no one cares.

I wish Nick and his friend the best and they are in my thoughts and prayers.

estelius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt Hulk's knees could tolerate driving a Viper. I'm watching 'Hogan Knows Best' right now, and you can tell his years of wrestling is starting to catch up with him. Anyone that has watched his show can tell his family means more to him than anything in the world, and if he could stand to drive a Viper the last thing he would do is jeopardize his son's life by street racing with him.

Nick is a teenager, and I think he should be allowed to act like one. How would you feel if you were constantly under the microscope and all the tabloids were just waiting to dig their claws into you because screwed up? I did things when I was his age that endangered other people, but I'm not famous so no one cares.

I wish Nick and his friend the best and they are in my thoughts and prayers.
I couldnt say it better.:2tu:

wartornwarhorse

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am looking at the benefits of this situation, think of all the lives that WILL be saved because, of this high profile example. A whole lot of youngsters are going to pay attention to this as well as a bunch of parents, who may opt to maybe not buy their kid that new camaro or mustang and maybe get em into a hybrid or riding mower, anything to keep em alive.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking at the benefits of this situation, think of all the lives that WILL be saved because, of this high profile example. A whole lot of youngsters are going to pay attention to this as well as a bunch of parents, who may opt to maybe not buy their kid that new camaro or mustang and maybe get em into a hybrid or riding mower, anything to keep em alive.

I'm sure Hogan is beating himself up about this.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That is very true. It is evident in every episode. He is overly cautious with his family.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is very true. It is evident in every episode. He is overly cautious with his family.

Hulk is not only overly cautious with his kids, he 'beefs' them up (as he is beefed up)...as evidenced by one of the episodes where Nick was driving a Viper and at each turn, almost running ass-end into the walls...gets out of the car, and Hulk tells him "GREAT driving, you did a GREAT job" (NOT quoting verbatim, as I don't recall exactly what he said)....building up false sense of self-esteem instead of TEACHING Nick HOW to track/drive properly. (Also same with the daughter getting her in to a music producer--sorry, JMHO, she needs to 'develop' that voice a bit more...)
So saying all of that...my thoughts go out to both families...and the Viper driver who was also racing them and having to see this happen...happens too often. Okay, that's all I wanted to say about all of this~~juli

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick Nick Nick... you're a good kid, but you need to be smacked well into next week. Yes, we were all young, dumb and stupid before, but as a celeb, you get more leverage (and faster cars) then most people at your age. I'll have to play the Spiderman card... with great power comes great responsibility.

http://www.blogowogo.com/blog_article.php?aid=943068&t=

excerpt: “In my silver Viper, I was driving from Miami to Tampa. I got pulled over going 107 [mph] and the guy let me off. He’s like, “Hey, I know who you are, just keep going, ya know.” Dude, I got back on the road and two minutes later I get pulled over going 113 [mph]. Another highway patrol from the same county said, “I just heard on the radio that my buddy pulled you over and let you go. I’m a let you go this time. It’s your second warning. You get pulled over again, you’re probably going to go to jail.” Three minutes later, [I was] doing 123 [mph] in a..."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960