"J" status today! Is there a typical estimate for when it will ship?

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
\"J\" status today! Is there a typical estimate for when it will ship?

YAAA HOOOO!

My #332 Siver went to "J" today. I understand this to be past inspection (been there in "I" for over two weeks) and awaiting shipping via Reliable.

I checked with Reliable, and they (super nice folks btw!) said they need to await notification by the plant before they can pick it up.

My previous Vipers just moved quickly once they hit the production line, and I remember it went to "k" or "KZ" just about the time the Viper arrived!

So, do any of you have a good estimate of how long it will take to get scheduled for pick-up by Reliable? Since I'm in Iowa and my dealership is right off I-80, I'm hoping to get on a truck taking SRT's over to Woodhouse in Nebraskee.

Mine is the only Viper (of three ordered from my dealer) that is ready to go. I know that they only go when they have a full load, and that Mr. Pemberton has recieved several truckloads so far. I assume if he has enough orders to keep filling trucks, that they won't stick mine in with his until they have delivered the bulk of his orders.

Record breaking 67 degree temps in Iowa yesterday! How long do you think it will be? God, please, NO SNOW, NO SNOW!

Thanks,

Jim

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Re: \"J\" status today! Is there a typical estimate for when it will ship?

Be ready, it should be fairly soon!

Once is goes to KZ it usually takes 2-3 days.

Bill P

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960