Just in Time...

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Amazing story. My new Woodhouse '06 super-tuned Viper Slate Crystal Pearl Silver Striped Coupe arrived just in time for the first ever Texas Viper Round-up! :clap: As you may have seen my '04 is no longer with us. :( What was I to do! :dunno: I needed a new Viper. On top of that, the Texas Viper Round-up was coming to Austin and coming fast - April 20! :omg: Having a soft spot for performance mods, I couldn't very well just take one and drive off the floor. :nono: That's where Bill came in with an absolutely beautiful rare Viper Coupe and a plan. You see, Mark the Woodhouse Viper Service Manager, had the special capabilities and an understanding of when you have to have your moded Viper like yesterday and you have to have it just right! :2tu: What a team! 11pm Thursday night - the day before the round-up and she arrives! Just as I had imagined and then some. Unbelievable in every way. More later but here are some pics ....

You must be registered for see images

A huge thank you to Bill Pemberton, Viper Sales Manager
Mark Jorgensen, Viper Service Manager
and the whole team at Woodhouse!
:2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

Back with a Viper in the stable again,
SnakeEye

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your car looks great!!! Wish I had the $'s for the paxton. Bill gave me a great deal and Mark did a ton of work for me the week before Christmas. Even their driver came throught 2 snow sorms on the way to CA.

You have a great car, best wishes!!

OP
OP
S

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It sure was awesome to be able to take part in the recent Texas Viper Roundup! Again, hats off to the WoodHouse team and a very special thanks to Bill Pemberton and Mark Jorgensen for making great things happen and happen fassst. I'd also like to take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation and gratitude for the many well-wishers that have spoken since the loss of my '04 and the new Snake arrival. Your kind words have meant much to both myself and family. Regards, SnakeEye

2006 VIPER COUPE, Slate w/Silver Stripes
Paxton SuperCharger, DC PCM
Moton ClubSports w/Ebach Springs
Quaife ATB w/3.33 Gears, B&M Ripper
StopTech Drilled Rotors w/SS Lines, PS2's
Fidenza FlyWheel, Comp Coupe Pan, Corsa Track

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BEAUTIFUL color and stripe scheme!! VERY glad that you got yourself another Viper, but most importantly, as before, sorry about your '04, but GLAD you and your family are safe.
ENJOY!! ~juli~