Lemke Hardtop Group Buy. Anyone interested?

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is the gap on top of the quarer panel toward the door intentional part of the design? There seems to be quite a few gaps in the seals, you may want to rethink driving in the rain? The top looks great otherwise.

Is that gap on the drivers side always like that? I have had mine since last August and it's fully compressed. I'm hoping that you are going to tell me that the window is not all the way up. If it is, you will have to adjust. I had to do some adjusting myself to get it as close as I could and it's till not lined up perfectly. That is due to all Vipers being somewhat different from others (body alignment). I recall Steve saying that. Mine has stripes on it to boot. I still need to figure out why I have an air leak at the latch. I still have a few creaks to iron out but I'll attack that when the weater gets warmer. Outside of that, it's a great top!

flotter390

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve saw my post with the pics. and has reached out to me about how to adjust the top to fit better!!

I think that is great customer service.

Now all I have to do is try to get my 2 sons back at once!!!

Fred

Last edited:

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Steve saw my post with the pics. and has reached out to my about how to adjust the top to fit better!!

I think that is great customer service.

Now all I have to do is try to get my 2 sons back at once!!!

Fred

Steve did the same with me. He knows better than anyone how to do the final adjustments. His passion for what he builds is quite evident.
If anyone feels that they have a fitment issue with the top they should reach out to Steve (PM or email) and he will guide you to resolution.
He truly cares about customer satisfaction. :2tu:

Scott

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve did the same with me. He knows better than anyone how to do the final adjustments. His passion for what he builds is quite evident.
If anyone feels that they have a fitment issue with the top they should reach out to Steve (PM or email) and he will guide you to resolution.
He truly cares about customer satisfaction. :2tu:

Scott

100% agreed. Steve helped me get my driver's side window rebuilt to the newer design after I bought my car because it had been damaged previously. He went above and beyond to help me.

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sounds like great customer help, but for 3k i would be very dissapointed with fittment like that. I dont care how much adjusting there is and how close you can get it. I realize how hard these tops must be to make, but personally i dont remember one time these things fitting perfect. Almost everyone has problems with fittment.
The top does look good, no doubt. And to some the fittment is no big deal, but im not one of those guys for the price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187