Reaction score
...and it matches my viper...

picture.php

picture.php

..now where could it have come from? ;)

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't start that again Big. You gave Tim enough of a hard time with spelling already:lmao: Don't make Juli come in here

OP
OP
LifeIsGood

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd have to send you this one, because I only have the one...I don't think Santa would approve of me re-gifting :rolaugh:...so I'll just have to keep it.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't start that again Big. You gave Tim enough of a hard time with spelling already:lmao: Don't make Juli come in here

Someone say JULI????? :rolaugh::rolaugh: ROBERT: Why'd you change your username??? I like it though!
Gotta be that TIM giving out his trinkets again...kudos! Spell-Check: CHECK! :headbang:
~juli

G

Gotvenom 08

If I may promote him, it's Gotvenom 08/TIM: UNofficial Viper-Trinket-Maker (and EXCELLENT speller by the way...:rolaugh:) ~juli

I am a good speller most of the time.But some times these fat sausage like fingers hit an array of keys at the wrong time.This is why I have spell checkers lurking at my every post.;)

You know with all these bottle openers I made, I still didn't use any cuz I drink can beer(sigh)might have to switch to bottles.So that I can open my beer in style!:beer:

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If VOI XI is in TX these could come in real handy. :beer:
LOL... Are we the last state left that's populated by good ol' folks who drink beer in bottles? :beer:

Have to make a run soon for another case of Shiner! :):):)

Cool opener! Definitely a "must have" accessory! :2tu:

G

Gotvenom 08

LOL... Are we the last state left that's populated by good ol' folks who drink beer in bottles? :beer:

Have to make a run soon for another case of Shiner! :):):)

Cool opener! Definitely a "must have" accessory! :2tu:

WOW that brings back memories.First time I tasted shiner bock was at VOI 8 in Texas.The g/f and I ordered one at the pool bar.Needless to say,it kind of grew on us and that was beer of choice for the rest of stay.Met some great viper owners at that bar,shiner and viper talk,does it get any better than that?

Here is a pic of the different colored bottle openers.How many beers could you open before they wear out?
Will start working on that answer soon!:)SOME ONE SAY SHINER?

My club is getting a few of these and I will hand out some at the Viper Invades Niagara< that spelled correct? Again random acts of kindness.Should have a bunch of items to give away.So your odds are good to get some thing.If we get 100 cars registered,and I will probably bring 20 items or more?...1 in 5 of getting a trinket.Just an added bonus to the already great event planned.So register soon! (shame less plug)
And we have months until the trip.Who knows what else I will come up with before that,and yet more viper trinkets!:omg:

You must be registered for see images attach

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL... VOI XI road trip to the brewery in Shiner, Texas too!

Besides the well-known Bock; Black, Blonde, and Heffewietzen (still fermenting in the bottle) are some of my favorites. :)

G

Gotvenom 08

LOL... VOI XI road trip to the brewery in Shiner, Texas too!

Besides the well-known Bock; Black, Blonde, and Heffewietzen (still fermenting in the bottle) are some of my favorites. :)

Have a feeling TERE would lead the way!:)..Slap a flashing light on your car and away we go for the "beer" tour.We follow you lead us to BEER.Guess we can learn to be red neckish for a few days right?

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a feeling TERE would lead the way!:)..Slap a flashing light on your car and away we go for the "beer" tour.We follow you lead us to BEER.Guess we can learn to be red neckish for a few days right?
Shiner.com

Be sure to turn the music on for the full effect! Listen to the words -- perfect Viper driving music! :beer:

Last edited:

sniper1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll supply the bottles of beer if you send me one of them there blue ones ;)
Since theres only one of them blue sneeky petes.

G

Gotvenom 08

I'll supply the bottles of beer if you send me one of them there blue ones ;)
Since theres only one of them blue sneeky petes.

See you at the Viper Invades Niagara event.Then you just may get one!And make sure the beer is cold too!:D

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Tim I think that yellow one might work well to open Coronas and Landsharks at my place :beer:
I still drink beer from bottles :2tu:

Once again amazing stuff, you are the man.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950