Look what I found in the mail today...

G

Gotvenom 08

Thanks Stretch

So are you going to the Viper Invades Niagara event?It's a must do on your summer things to do list.Great people, and cars and plenty of activities,plus you may even get a trinket.
I would of made more yellow, but who in there right mind has a yellow car any way?:D

And then when Mopar Boy trailers his car to the event,the trailer will be full of beer,(bottles hopefully)then we can try out these new openers!I just have to remind him to make sure it's cold when he arrives.Don't know it they have modern appliances up there in Canada yet(but I think they have plenty of ice and saw dust tho):rolaugh:. I will check and make sure.

TIMthebeerMAN

Sound like a plan?

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yahoooo! Now I am REALLY glad I am going to Viper invades Niagara!!!!

kewl stuff Tim!!!!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Stretch

So are you going to the Viper Invades Niagara event?It's a must do on your summer things to do list.Great people, and cars and plenty of activities,plus you may even get a trinket.
I would of made more yellow, but who in there right mind has a yellow car any way?:D

And then when Mopar Boy trailers his car to the event,the trailer will be full of beer,(bottles hopefully)then we can try out these new openers!I just have to remind him to make sure it's cold when he arrives.Don't know it they have modern appliances up there in Canada yet(but I think they have plenty of ice and saw dust tho):rolaugh:. I will check and make sure.

TIMthebeerMAN

Sound like a plan?

OK! HOLD UP NOW!

:nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu:

First off, yellow is the best. Period. End of discussion. Only crazy people but other colors like red and purple.:D

Second, this is Canada. We dont need fridges. We use heater boxes to prevent the beer from freezing in the extreme cold. Keeping it cold is not an issue. ;) (EDIT: Thinking further. By what you are thinking here Tim, where am I putting the car if I bring that much beer?)

Thirdly, how did I end up being official beer boy for the event? Did I miss the memo on this one?:lmao:

Beer Boy

G

Gotvenom 08

Beer Boy

Well I guess you won't see the light on what color is best(it's not yellow):) Any ways when we meet and have a beer in Niagara,you will see the new Violet viper and want one your self.:rolaugh:

And as you being designated the "official" beer supplier.Well we took a secret vote on here and elected you.You simply have no choice in the matter!Possibly you can tow your car behind your trailer so you really have more room for more beverages.Just a thought!:smirk:

So here is the scheduled duty's of each respective attendee!

Mopar Boy(AKA BEER BOY) = Beer ( Does Canada have any good beer?):dunno:

GotVenom08 = Beer Openers

Leslie = Munchies (Peanut brittle,pop corn,funions etc..)need base while we drink agreed?

Juli(if attending) since she doesn't drink she will be in charge of security.In case some one gets out of line consuming beer.We can all feel safer that no thugs will mess with us.As Juli will deal with them in a harsh manner!:omg:

So I guess we all play a role in the upcoming event.

Any questions?

I'm all ears,and will respond promptly to your questions or concerns you have!:lmao:

OK! HOLD UP NOW!

:nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu:

First off, yellow is the best. Period. End of discussion. Only crazy people but other colors like red and purple.:D

Second, this is Canada. We dont need fridges. We use heater boxes to prevent the beer from freezing in the extreme cold. Keeping it cold is not an issue. ;) (EDIT: Thinking further. By what you are thinking here Tim, where am I putting the car if I bring that much beer?)

Thirdly, how did I end up being official beer boy for the event? Did I miss the memo on this one?:lmao:

Beer Boy

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli(if attending) since she doesn't drink she will be in charge of security.In case some one gets out of line consuming beer.We can all feel safer that no thugs will mess with us.As Juli will deal with them in a harsh manner!:omg:[quotetimmmmmmy]

:hitwithrock::buttkick::chair::hit::nunu::hul::bur2::catfight::spider::shark::box::scared1::slap::cop::aargh::spank:

WOW...didn't realize how many VIOLENT smilies we have here!!!!
Everyone feel 'safer' now???? :cop: ~julicop
(Tho, no sorry, not attending~~enjoy in safety!)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh! The party just went to the dark side! No Juli protection!:lmao:

Was wondering for a minute why there was so many critters in one post!:lmao:

Beer Boy

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, so let all hell break loose~!!!! (I know, can you BELIEVE all the VIOLENCE we have here??? :)) ~juli

G

Gotvenom 08

Does Canada have any good beer!:omg:

Dude, a few Canadian brewskies and you will be in lala land!:lmao:

:D:D

Funny I missed that vote.... I dont tend to miss too much on here....:hmmm:

Robert

La La land huh?You forgot I used to live in the beer capital of the world,Milwaukee.Had to make sure I lived up to our reputation ,what ever that is.:):beer:

Juli(if attending) since she doesn't drink she will be in charge of security.In case some one gets out of line consuming beer.We can all feel safer that no thugs will mess with us.As Juli will deal with them in a harsh manner!:omg:[quotetimmmmmmy]

:hitwithrock::buttkick::chair::hit::nunu::hul::bur2::catfight::spider::shark::box::scared1::slap::cop::aargh::spank:

WOW...didn't realize how many VIOLENT smilies we have here!!!!
Everyone feel 'safer' now???? :cop: ~julicop
(Tho, no sorry, not attending~~enjoy in safety!)

Julicop

Well now that we don't have security,do you think we should post a Wanted Ad? Looking for security while drinking beer.:)

What do you think we can pay them with? Any ideas?

Wow, there are alot of violent smilies here.I think you did cover them all too.Was looking forward to meeting you there.Even had a special security jacket made up for you.:D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Julicop
Well now that we don't have security,do you think we should post a Wanted Ad? Looking for security while drinking beer.:)
What do you think we can pay them with? Any ideas?
Wow, there are alot of violent smilies here.I think you did cover them all too.Was looking forward to meeting you there.Even had a special security jacket made up for you.:D

Like DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You must be registered for see images

Pay with VIOLET 'juli' tokens...LIKE DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao::lmao:
(Would've loved to meet you in person, Mr. Tim...and can you also give my 'jacket' to the person you're graciously handing my 'trinket' to? :headbang:)
~julescop--don'tneedsecurityjacket--alreadytough

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When is this Niagara Falls invasion thingy? I'm about 550 miles away, but it sounds like people are driving from all over the place for this.

I have no special talents to add to the party though, so I'll just bring Hawaiian shirts to wear :)
And Corona, because I don't think Robert can get that all the way in Canada :beer:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When is this Niagara Falls invasion thingy? I'm about 550 miles away, but it sounds like people are driving from all over the place for this.

I have no special talents to add to the party though, so I'll just bring Hawaiian shirts to wear :)
And Corona, because I don't think Robert can get that all the way in Canada :beer:

it sounds like the IL folks are leaving sometime Tuesday afternoon and will be in Detroit Tues night. I am thinking I will just hook up with them somewhere on their way if you want to drive north and do the same.

G

Gotvenom 08

Stretch

No one has special talents!(cept me of course):rolaugh: Just show up in a viper and the rest follows.:D But on a side note I do hope Beer Boy( aka Mopar Boy) has some decent driving skills as he will be hauling OUR beer to the event.Gawd forbid he gets in a mishap and some thing bad happens to the beer.

See you there Stretch!!!!

Oh and Juli the jacket does indeed have longgg arms and buckles on it.Just like what mopar boy said.I did ask him for advice on this jacket and he recommended this type!:dunno:

Timwhostirsthepotandreadstheresponses

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stretch
No one has special talents!(cept me of course):rolaugh: Just show up in a viper and the rest follows.:D But on a side note I do hope Beer Boy( aka Mopar Boy) has some decent driving skills as he will be hauling OUR beer to the event.Gawd forbid he gets in a mishap and some thing bad happens to the beerSee you there Stretch!!!!
Oh and Juli the jacket does indeed have longgg arms and buckles on it.Just like what mopar boy said.I did ask him for advice on this jacket and he recommended this type!:dunno:
Timwhostirsthepotandreadstheresponses

Timwhostirsthepot(does that make YOU a Wizard? Or Warlock?)
I actually DO have very long arms and love a buckle-jacket~! :cool: As long as it's not WHITE and doesn't buckle in the BACK :nono:, we're all STRAIT~!!! ~juli

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim - Who ever said I knew how to drive to begin with??? ;)

Yes, did take alot of considering and factoring to be able to come up with a jacket that was just right for Juli!

Beer Boy

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, did take alot of considering and factoring to be able to come up with a jacket that was jult right for Juli!
Beer Boy

Is that a play on words?? I AM Tim's 'official' spell-checker, remember!!
(And, it was YOU who suggested what the jacket looked like!! :nono: DUDE!)
~juliwhocan'twaittoseewhatTIMisgonnadonext!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You say something?? I really wish you would not change spelling in my quotes to make it look like a play on words.:D:D

:eater:

Bobby

G

Gotvenom 08

Yes, did take alot of considering and factoring to be able to come up with a jacket that was just right for Juli!

Beer Boy

No one said you knew how to drive,but for the sake of our "beverages" I sure hope you do!:boozer:

JULI

Yes this jacket has one BIG OLE buckle on it.Not sure if it's in front or back.Sure hope it fits.:D After Juli is in the "jacket" will she be able to type and respond to posts?....;)

Hey Stretch you could caravan with Leslie to meet our group in Detroit.The more the merrier!We will look for the guy with the Hawaiian shirt on.:)

Timwhoiscorruptedbymoparboyandjuli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Timwhowasalreadycorruptedbeforewecamealong:
I will be like Houdini and be the 'invisible-hyper-typer-spell-checker' that you can't find to put that BUCKLE-JACKET on...and yes, will continue my typing and posting and spell-checking!~! You're all giving me PLENTY OF WORK lately~~~~juliwaitingtobepaid :)
Besides--you DON'T KNOW ME, REMEMBER????? Ya sure know how to make a gal feel 'spechl' :(

G

Gotvenom 08

Dear Timwhowasalreadycorruptedbeforewecamealong:
I will be like Houdini and be the 'invisible-hyper-typer-spell-checker' that you can't find to put that BUCKLE-JACKET on...and yes, will continue my typing and posting and spell-checking!~! You're all giving me PLENTY OF WORK lately~~~~juliwaitingtobepaid :)
Besides--you DON'T KNOW ME, REMEMBER????? Ya sure know how to make a gal feel 'spechl' :(

Timwhoisinnocentasafreshpickedflowerandthenyouguyscamealong

Responding to a Juli( do I know you?)lol I hit the wrong button voting and WOW do I get it now.:( AS you know I do make typos here and there and I did ax idently hit the wrong box on the voting poll.Now that I got you to believe that one.We will move on.....:D

Perhaps you have been practicing the Houdini strait jacket routine.It is very impressive.Do you hang from a crane over water and dropped and have a few seconds to get your self free?As she still pulls off this incredible stunt and STILL spell checks for timwhoisinnocentasheck.;)

That is all!:rolaugh:

And you are spesh hull in my book Juli.Don't care what Mopar Boy said about you.:D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, I now feel MUCH better, Tim~!!!! More SPESH-ELL, if you will.
You are too innocent, so I can't say much more...lol~!! :) We're cool, dude, always....juli ;)