Look what I found in the mail today...

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh no, this is going to be as bad as Harley Davidson merchandise.....I WANT ONE!!! lol!! :headbang:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one said you knew how to drive,but for the sake of our "beverages" I sure hope you do!:boozer:

Glad there are no expectations!:D

After Juli is in the "jacket" will she be able to type and respond to posts?....;)

Like DUH!! This is JULI! Hyper Typer herself! She can probably think posts into existence!

Hey Stretch you could caravan with Leslie to meet our group in Detroit.The more the merrier!We will look for the guy with the Hawaiian shirt on.:)

Yes! DO Come! :)

Timwhoiscorruptedbymoparboyandjuli

Agree with Juli. Corrupted LONG before Juli and I came along!:lmao:

Timwhoisinnocentasafreshpickedflowerandthenyouguyscamealong

Responding to a Juli( do I know you?)lol I hit the wrong button voting and WOW do I get it now.:( AS you know I do make typos here and there and I did ax idently hit the wrong box on the voting poll.Now that I got you to believe that one.We will move on.....:D

Wimp.:D Tell Juli the truth!;) You did it for the same reason I did. Just to bug her and get her goat!:lmao:

:D:D

Beer Boy Who Cant Drive

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know, I have a VERY large goat farm due to many years of practice! I can get peoples goats VERY easily!:rolaugh:

:eater:

Bobbygonnagetyourgoatyet

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, I'm rather fond of my goat...ya can't have it. ~juli
(HIJACKING AGAIN????? Poor, poor, poor TIM-the-trinket-man)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:dance::dance::dance::dance:
:dance::dance::dance::dance: <------My Goat farm_________________________Juli's Goat soon to be on my farm --------> :dance:

:devgrin::devgrin:

:pbt:

Bobby Beer Boy

Yes, sorry Tim. Now returning to regularily scheduled programming.....:rolleyes:

G

Gotvenom 08

Oh no, this is going to be as bad as Harley Davidson merchandise.....I WANT ONE!!! lol!! :headbang:

Well perhaps you will get one at the Viper Invades Niagara event in Sept.I have an array of goodies that I am handing out.But you must be present to win.:D How is that for incentive?(Yet another shameless plug):)

Speaking of which.I found some bronze discs in the scrap barrel at work.Heck I new these had a purpose.What could I make with these I thought?Then it hit me.

I decided to redo revamp reconnoiter remake re machine some more golf markers.

This first pic has the original size golf ball marker and then the "new' designed ones.I am giving a bunch of these away for all you golfers out there at the event.Just another one of many items I am handing at the Viper Niagrrrrrrrrra event!<wonder if Juli will catch this one?:D
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

These bad boys are .900 diameter and .055 thick.No tines on these.So they will fit in pocket very nicely.Just like a coin.

Hope you can make it to the event 93 Cobra.

G

Gotvenom 08

:dance::dance::dance::dance: <------My Goat farm_________________________Juli's Goat soon to be on my farm --------> :dance:

:devgrin::devgrin:

:pbt:

Bobby Beer Boy

Yes, sorry Tim. Now returning to regularily scheduled programming.....:rolleyes:

You guys crack me up

I want some goats too you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!Is there a hidden meaning in this "goat" thing?>>>>>>>>:omg:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim!!!! If I drive clear to Wisconsin does that warrant a yellow bottle opener as a prize????

G

Gotvenom 08

Tim!!!! If I drive clear to Wisconsin does that warrant a yellow bottle opener as a prize????

Yes then you qualify!

But who wants a yellow one any way? There are SO many better colored ones!:)

Just make sure you wear that Hawaiian shirt so I can spot you from a distance.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes then you qualify!

But who wants a yellow one any way? There are SO many better colored ones!:)

Just make sure you wear that Hawaiian shirt so I can spot you from a distance.

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm driving to Wisconsin for real, no joke on this. :2tu:

Well if no one wants that yellow one I'll take it off your hands so that no one at the Falls has to get it and be disappointed.

:drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Niagrrrrrrrrra event!<wonder if Juli will catch this one?:D[quotethetimster]

LOL...yep, caught it...but LIKE it~!!! You should've spelled it that way!!! GRRRRRRR...:)
(You'd have to ask MoparBoy about his fetish with goats....I'm not giving mine up) ;) ~juli
***NICE GOLF TRINKETS!!!! What you can do with scrap metal, Tim!!!****

G

Gotvenom 08

Stretch and Mopar Boy and lifeisgood(he started this thread we hijacked).:)

Sorry to hurt you feelings saying YELLOW is a wrong color choice.

I didn't mean it! I don't what got into me to say such a mean spirited thing about the color of your car.

YES I DID :rolaugh:

Now what's with this goat thing? Am I missing something?

G

Gotvenom 08

Juli

I made it easy for you to catch that typo.Always thinking about how to make your job:D( spell checker) easier!Sheeeshhhh

Scrap can always be made into some thing.Useless..I make many things viper related that are useless.But then again I have way to much time on my hands.:dunno:

I decided I really don't want to know about goats.(rollin eyes on that one)lol...:D

Timster

Viper Niagrrrrrrrrra event!<wonder if Juli will catch this one?:D[quotethetimster]

LOL...yep, caught it...but LIKE it~!!! You should've spelled it that way!!! GRRRRRRR...:)
(You'd have to ask MoparBoy about his fetish with goats....I'm not giving mine up) ;) ~juli
***NICE GOLF TRINKETS!!!! What you can do with scrap metal, Tim!!!****

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli
I made it easy for you to catch that typo.Always thinking about how to make your job:D( spell checker) easier!Sheeeshhhh
Scrap can always be made into some thing.Useless..I make many things viper related that are useless.But then again I have way to much time on my hands.:dunno:
I decided I really don't want to know about goats.(rollin eyes on that one)lol...:D
Timster

I appreciate you making my job easier...but then I don't get paid....:confused:. SHEEEEEEESH!
Hey, you do wonders with SCRAP...especially VIPER-RELATED trinkets...not useless.
No, don't go there with the goats...(don't 'get my goat'...:lmao::lmao:).
Poor LifeIsGood...wonder if Life is still good for you, Ken???? Bunch of hijackers here.
~juliwhoisaninnocentpartytothehijacking
<-------10K POSTS...catch up Timster!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[Is there a hidden meaning in this "goat" thing?>>>>>>>>:omg:

You dont know!:omg: You were part of it!:lmao:

From the other thread regarding Juli'***** 10K posts. You and I voted on "Who is Juli". Juli was sad we did not know her.:( I said it had nothing to do with that.:) It was just that I was being a little bugger and trying to get her goat!:D:D

No subliminal meaning here! This time!;):lmao:

Now if we get onto the word Sheep and Dave in the same sentence, well that is WAY different!:rolaugh:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow

I am in charge of CHIPS? hahaaaa

and PEANUTS???

hummmm....not sure if I will have room for all this in my Viper now...especially since I don't like to eat ANY of that hahaa!

sooooo I hear MOPAR boy is the BEER guy I hear, huh?

G

Gotvenom 08

Leslie

Rumor has it that you will be towing a trailer full of Funions to compliment the trailer full of beer Mopar Boy is bringing.

All I know is that the party doesn't start unless we have a bottle opener.And I have that covered!:D

Hey since we have trailers full of the "goods".Are we going to share with fellow viper owners?:dunno: Or just consume it all ourselves?

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was kinda wondering about that.:hmmm:

What IF I do drink it all on the way? That creates an issue now. Granted, if I do wait till you other guys arrive with the rest of the goodies, the beer will taste better.:idea:

Will have to think on this.:hmmm:

Beer Boy

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie

Rumor has it that you will be towing a trailer full of Funions to compliment the trailer full of beer Mopar Boy is bringing.

All I know is that the party doesn't start unless we have a bottle opener.And I have that covered!:D

Hey since we have trailers full of the "goods".Are we going to share with fellow viper owners?:dunno: Or just consume it all ourselves?

hahahaaa aaaahh Tim you are somethin' else!

wellll, see you don't know my sister...I am gonna need ALL the space I can find to pack her STUFF in my Viper:lmao:

G

Gotvenom 08

Was kinda wondering about that.:hmmm:

What IF I do drink it all on the way? That creates an issue now. Granted, if I do wait till you other guys arrive with the rest of the goodies, the beer will taste better.:idea:

Will have to think on this.:hmmm:

Beer Boy

There will be no drinking and driving when you start your journey towards Niagara.One option is drink it all before you leave and just haul a trailer full of empty bottles?:dunno:
Naw don't do that I think you owe me a few frosty ones........:D

hahahaaa aaaahh Tim you are somethin' else!

wellll, see you don't know my sister...I am gonna need ALL the space I can find to pack her STUFF in my Viper:lmao:

Well tell her to pack light.WE NEED FUNIONS!!!!!!!!!!!:rolaugh:

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
You guys should really try BALTIKA number 5. That is some damn good beer! Come on out to Des Moines, and I'll have to drag you all to Irena's restaurant and bar--(the only local availability of said beer). The food is fantastic too!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4