Low and Wide

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What lowlife **** thought up that stupid rule???

Probably the one who made up the rule that said speed bumps, curbs and other surface "irregularities" will be kept to no more than 4" so as not to cause damage to low-slung vehicles. This way, the CDOT can't get sued for damaging a car.

Or, I could be completely full of it, I have no idea.

;)

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
When you decide (speaking for myself) to go this route you know you’ll have to live with some things. It's a sports car.:rolleyes:
Nothing a little paint can't fix. Like nobody’s had to paint the front fascia before?

I wouldn't know, I don't have a sports car.

Red Shift

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks sick! So damn sporty looking. Makes me look at mine like it's an off roader.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just remember, don't attempt to stretch your panels either.:rolaugh:

I used to work with a guy that did exactly this on a Mazda. He went to a wheel with a crazy offset and just rolling the fenders wasn't enough. They actually had to bend the panels outward to get the clearance and yes, it warped the panels...it was quite obvious looking at it what they had done....you could see the 'stretch marks'.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to work with a guy that did exactly this on a Mazda. He went to a wheel with a crazy offset and just rolling the fenders wasn't enough. They actually had to bend the panels outward to get the clearance and yes, it warped the panels...it was quite obvious looking at it what they had done....you could see the 'stretch marks'.

I am in San Antonio, and the thing here you see done quite frequently is for someone to cut tabs in their fenders, bend each tab out, and then either fiberglass or stitch sheet metal over it to cover the wrong offset. Chances are Santiago is written in Old English across the back glass as well.:rolaugh:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in San Antonio, and the thing here you see done quite frequently is for someone to cut tabs in their fenders, bend each tab out, and then either fiberglass or stitch sheet metal over it to cover the wrong offset. Chances are Santiago is written in Old English across the back glass as well.:rolaugh:

That's just....well.....:crazy2:

OP
OP
J

Jroc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too low for the track but I love those BBS wheels. Much nicer than the OEM units........

I have to agree.

Were pretty blessed with the streets in south florida, most of its new.

But after living in my neighborhood for 3years the day after I slam the car the HOA put up mile high speed bumps. :rolleyes:

So the only place that gives me a hard time is my actual community.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jroc car looks great I will be running Vipair Coilover in the future but for now I will have to stick with your old Eibachs:D:2tu:

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The third picture is just siiiiiick! I lowered mine last year with caps and eibachs. It is slightly higher than yours and still looks great. It does ride much differently than stock though and I am not sure for the better. I have been considering the vipair coilovers. Have you driven the car w/o the coilovers or did you have them installed when you lowered it?

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
omg!!!!! I don't care what anyone says! THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! and I don't care how often it scrapes, looks wise it is stunning!

OP
OP
J

Jroc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
omg!!!!! I don't care what anyone says! THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! and I don't care how often it scrapes, looks wise it is stunning!

Thanks alot neil, means alot from you since I loved the orange srt10.

I need to get myself a euroteck lip. :2tu:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks alot neil, means alot from you since I loved the orange srt10.

I need to get myself a euroteck lip. :2tu:

Yes you do! I have one on mine and love the look, and the fit is amazing!

Great shots Buddy! Car looks smokin' :2tu:

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have similar ******** friend, solid white is the plan. Like an alpine white from BMW. Or go for something a little more wild and do the f430 scuderia special grey.

But right now I'm getting the fast guy itch again, the guy next to me in the yellow z06 makes 1100whp off spray. I need to shorten the gap.[/quote

Was the static display of your car at the SFlorida VCA monthly event at University (towers)??????

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave