You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
J

Jroc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trust me. 08 hood, acr fog delete and euroteck cf lip.

The front fenders are pre rolled so that was perfect, with the rears I had to dremel 1/4 of the fender that wraps into the inner fender. Took about 3min.

I wish my car was white though....

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
stunning..i just dont see how you can drive it any were though..Even a drive through mcdonadls would be crazy

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't stretch/roll fiberglass!

Stretched the rears on all eight of mine. Loosen a few screws, pull, done. It gets a 16th, and that is about all I have needed. If you think I mean stretching the fender itself:rolaugh:

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trust me. 08 hood, acr fog delete and euroteck cf lip.

The front fenders are pre rolled so that was perfect, with the rears I had to dremel 1/4 of the fender that wraps into the inner fender. Took about 3min.

I wish my car was white though....

I have a slate/silver those wheels would look good on.... Take some pictures with that lip on before it goes boom.:D

Lundqvist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
two questions..

isnt this illegal? and two dangerouse? it just doesnt look very safe..

Sneaky Pete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks amazing, but it's just asking for some serious damage in the not to distant future.

DanH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this look isn't for everyone but I personally love the stance, very important for any sports car in my opinion. The rolling evening shot is pure sex, love the band-aid too.:2tu:
Where in Miami are you? I would love to see this bad boy in person.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stretched the rears on all eight of mine. Loosen a few screws, pull, done. It gets a 16th, and that is about all I have needed. If you think I mean stretching the fender itself:rolaugh:

Well that's not really "stretching" then is it? ;)

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will say, you sure filled those wheel wells up. Though I love lowered vehicles, that is a bit too low for practical driving on anything but a race track IMHO. However to each their own. Pictures look good.

DanH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, seems beat up and patched.

When you decide (speaking for myself) to go this route you know you’ll have to live with some things. It's a sports car.:rolleyes:
Nothing a little paint can't fix. Like nobody’s had to paint the front fascia before?

OP
OP
J

Jroc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, believe it or not but the front was beat up at stock height from the previous owner. I hit it with some touch up paint but it'll need a respray soon enough. Would of done it already but I'm thinking I want to redo the whole car a new color.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well that's not really "stretching" then is it? ;)

I think most understand that you can't physically stretch fiberglass, and there was never any mention of rolling fenders. Glad you pointed it out though just in case there is someone who was going to run to the garage and start pulling on their fenders.:lmao:

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, believe it or not but the front was beat up at stock height from the previous owner. I hit it with some touch up paint but it'll need a respray soon enough. Would of done it already but I'm thinking I want to redo the whole car a new color.

I actually hate red and silver, but yours looks damn good. BUT...solid white/08 hood/carbon goodies....:crazy2: OR white/black ACR paint scheme, with a white side stripe...:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

OP
OP
J

Jroc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually hate red and silver, but yours looks damn good. BUT...solid white/08 hood/carbon goodies....:crazy2: OR white/black ACR paint scheme, with a white side stripe...:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

We have similar ******** friend, solid white is the plan. Like an alpine white from BMW. Or go for something a little more wild and do the f430 scuderia special grey.

But right now I'm getting the fast guy itch again, the guy next to me in the yellow z06 makes 1100whp off spray. I need to shorten the gap.

DanH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you like the Vipair Coils so far?
Do you go to any car shows in SFLA? Would love to see the car in person

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have similar ******** friend, solid white is the plan. Like an alpine white from BMW. Or go for something a little more wild and do the f430 scuderia special grey.

But right now I'm getting the fast guy itch again, the guy next to me in the yellow z06 makes 1100whp off spray. I need to shorten the gap.

I think the matte's and flats are going to go out eventually. I would stick with the alpine M3/M5/M6 color. As far as the fast guy itch, it is overrated IMO. I would rather have a solid head/cam stroker car or a mild little Paxton car. With a few exceptions, you see a lot of TT Vipers for sale pretty much immediately after they get the car back because they are scared to death of the go pedal. The way your sits, a nasty head and cam car would be oh so fitting....in white with a flat black band aid on the front bumper:D:D

DanH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My favorite color combo would be a crisp/clean white with all flat black wheels with matching bottom rear end. Maybe carbon fiber hood