M & M headers for my 2006 Paxton Viper

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just want to ask about this headers. What do you think of this headers? pls share some comments on them before I get one. Thank you.

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
http://youtu.be/P_N_OZ8PPA0Cant vouch for that brand of headers, but I love my Belanger full exhaust system. Way louder than factory when you step into the go pedal and I feel the difference in performance, especially with the SCT Tune to compliment.

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you. Belangers are great but the price is quite high for me compared to M & M headers.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
M & M are a very nice quality piece. Bought a pair used and they were still in great shape. Went in pretty easy and are very well made. Nice thick flanges that seal well and everything is positioned well with good clearance. I'd definitely recommend them.

OP
OP
V

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you for the great input. Do you have cats? How's the exhaust sound? How much are these brand new? Thank you.

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The M and M headers are a good option. They are a Belanger copy, made here in the USA. They do differ from the Belangers as they do not use an internal cone to direct the exhaust flow in the tri-y pipes. This is a trick Belanger took from the aircraft industry. Otherwise they seem to make good power and fit well. M and M do not offer a complete system like Belanger does, so if that is what you want, Belanger is the way to go.

OP
OP
V

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you Dan for your input. I'll check it out and compare to Belanger. Thank you.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had a set of MMs on my 06 for several years and a set of big tube MMs on my 08 track car with a
built engine.
No problems whatsoever. Great quality, fitment and performance.

I have a set of Bellangers on my Gen 2. Looking at the headers side by side there is very little if any
difference.
I used the money I saved on the MMs to help pay for other mods.

As far as the "cone" in the Bellangers.... You can do a search and find that the verdict is undecided if the
cone really helps or not.

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you treesnake. Great info. I'm glad that I have good replies/comments on my thread :)

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Thank you for the great input. Do you have cats? How's the exhaust sound? How much are these brand new? Thank you.

I like the sound so far. Took a little getting used to, but it's good to my ears. Went totally catless for the time being on mine. My car used to have the stock cats and a Borla catback. Couldn't reuse any factory cats with the headers (easily at least) and didn't want to bother buying any aftermarket ones right now. Still have the Borlas on it for mufflers. Nice low rumble at idle and cruise. It has a little more "exotic" sound at high revs than the factory setup with the Borlas though. Not really sure how to describe it, but it's a little more of a wail than a roar when you wring it out.

I think new prices are around $1600-1800, pretty sure the info is on their website.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets