Man Cave starts (pics)

V

Venomiss

There are a few things here at VOI 11 that will look good in your garage for sure.:D

OP
OP
L

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I almost picked up a bunch of VOI banners that were stranded in Cheyenne.....they would have been cheap!

OP
OP
L

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still haven't put up my VOI auction purchases but here are a couple of new additions to the cave.....

You must be registered for see images

2001 Ski-Doo 800 Etec

2001 Ski-Doo 600 Etec

I'll post when I get the large VCA logo sign that I bought at VOI up and the EM51 front end up

Roffey

Viper Owner
Reaction score
VERY COOL!!!
Need to put one up myself - only allowed 960sf for my property size. Can and will ask the township for permission to build larger. Already talked with a couple of the neighbors and they don't mind. We'll see come Spring. I'll post progress then, but it won't be NEAR as nice as the one shown on this thread - That is one AWESOME structure!!
Contrats:2tu:

V

Venomiss

You get all the good toys!
Would love to see the pictures when you have the new addition up on the wall from VOI.

Maybe you can get some more to add this Saturday?:)

OP
OP
L

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is Karen the cougar from Talladega Nights.

Mary - should I bring the trailer up this weekend????

OP
OP
L

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few additions to the cave (not cars :sadpace: ).
I hung the EM50 ACR front fascia right below the Woodhouse rearend.

I still need to hand the VCA sign that I bought at VOI. This thing is almost 8' high by 8' wide!

A VOI poster board signed by everyone in attendance at the KC Christmas Party

A very special custom painting by KC Viper artist Aaron Abel. It is hung in the KC Viper Club Corner. The painting depicts all three viper logos. The piece is dark snake skin green with scales. This photo doesn't do it justice.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A very special custom painting by KC Viper artist Aaron Abel. It is hung in the KC Viper Club Corner. The painting depicts all three viper logos. The piece is dark snake skin green with scales. This photo doesn't do it justice.

Very cool picture. :)

AbelDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Dave, that is probably the coolest place one of my paintings has ever hung! The place looks awesome.... tasteful, yet refined...... Well done sir.:headbang:

OP
OP
L

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got the last of my VOI purchases up. Had to bribe a friend with beer to come help stand on top of the 12 ft ladder and get it up there. Looks small from across the garage.

Here is the closeup

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is that bad ass looking UTV in some of the pics??? I just got a Polaris RZR S but yours looks like it would run mine down and eat it.

OP
OP
L

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is an Iganna. basically a 1988 toyota pickup with a custom tubular body and everything else rebuilt. I have ARB lockers front and back so it climbs well PLUS i can carry 5 people and it is sooo sable that the wife/kids don't get scared.

OP
OP
L

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phase I clinical research trials which is pharmaceutical research in humans prior to FDA approval

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats what I thought based on the profile info but it was a bit confusing with all the technical lingo. Sounds very interesting.

OP
OP
L

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
getting the man cave spruced up for the KC club visit. Putting tile down in the bathroom and closet. This will be nicer than what we had to deal with at Premier. Plus there 7 more in the house - NO lines!

some new chrome for the 39 chevy

I'm updating the 03 SRT as well. Those pics to come in about 5-6 weeks! I'll be quite busy getting everything ready for the big visit.

OP
OP
L

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Late Aug. It will be the first stop on the Branson Trip. It is on the club schedule. We used to go to Premier Auto and hang for a bit then have lunch. It might be more relaxing at my place.

V

Venomiss

Late Aug. It will be the first stop on the Branson Trip. It is on the club schedule. We used to go to Premier Auto and hang for a bit then have lunch. It might be more relaxing at my place.

That should be a great trip in August.

We hope all is well down your way with the current weather events this past week in Joplin.

OP
OP
L

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cell that hit Joplin was coming right for us and re-cycled just a few miles south of us. Joplin is absolutely leveled and we are going to get hit hard tonight again. Lot of aid coming out of Springfield and supporting the damaged area.

Here are a couple of final shots getting my bathroom / storage room tiled and shelves in.
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• zR5rPVu7Dbe.jpg
    zR5rPVu7Dbe.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 8

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members