Michael Nouri where are you?

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I stopped trying to reach him after 6 unanswered messages over 7 day time period. :mad:
Mike this looks to be a pattern forming here! :nono:

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No idea... ????? :dunno: I'm trying to get springs for my new Motons...

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jason - looks like you were able to get the F-GT from Nouri. How do you like it?

The Ford GT is still with Michael in Owensville. I hope to get it very soon before the snow flies! :omg: Once I get the car it will be put into my shop for the winter. I already have a list of modifications planned. :D

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's now been 4 weeks tring to reach him by telephone and still no luck!

Has anyone spoken to him recently?

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A bunch of members have asked me, "Why do I need to speak with him?". It's pretty simple, I want a confirmed date from him as to when he will deliver my Ford GT.

I purchased the Ford GT from him in March. Since then I have been working with him to complete all the tweaks, etc. before bringing the car north to Canada. During this time I have been extremely patient and have never pushed him. But now I am getting a little anxious! Snow is coming and I need a plan :omg:

We are nearing the end of September and I haven't been able to reach him on the telephone. For whatever reason Michael is avoiding my telephone calls! :dunno:

Correct me if I am wrong but XVipers (Michael Nouri) advertises on the VCA and displays his business telephone number. So one would assume that if you call this telephone number there would be an answer. But yet everytime I call there is no answer! So I leave messages and he never calls me back! :mad:

How can one conduct business if they don't answer their telephone? I just don't get it!!

Any way, once the car arrives in Canada I need to have it inspected and insured. And I don't want to be driving it around in the snow! :(

Last edited:

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I spoke to him yesterday twice about a PCM that's being overnighted. He called from this number:

I've also reached him here, which I believe is his cell (judging by the greeting on his voicemail):

FYI, he told me he's heading to Octoberfest in Germany all next week, and will be out M-F, so if you don't get a hold of him this week it'll probably be at least another 7-8 days. Good luck, guys...I feel your pain.:(

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, Mike has 2 Tungsten FGTs??? What are the chances of that. I have never seen your car, I have only seen the one he has been letting me drive....

;)

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I spoke to him yesterday twice about a PCM that's being overnighted. He called from this number:

I've also reached him here, which I believe is his cell (judging by the greeting on his voicemail):

FYI, he told me he's heading to Octoberfest in Germany all next week, and will be out M-F, so if you don't get a hold of him this week it'll probably be at least another 7-8 days. Good luck, guys...I feel your pain.:(

Thanks for the information :2tu:

I am so happy to hear that he informed me of his trip to Germany :mad: ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE!!

Last edited:

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the information :2tu:

I am so happy to hear that he informed me of his trip to Germany :mad: ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE!!

man..... your being avoided. any articles in the local papers about a ford gt being pulled out of a ditch?

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
man..... your being avoided. any articles in the local papers about a ford gt being pulled out of a ditch?

Michael only has the one GT.

I have been speaking to Scego's Autobody who has the car in their possession right now. Michael is supposed to pick the GT up today and take it to a Ford dealership and get the computer tweaked.

I totally agree that I am being avoided and I don't know why. :dunno:

Billy The Kidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the SAME problem. He answered every call and returned every single voicemail PROMPTLY before the purchase of the panels I wanted from him. Once I paid him, it began. Deliveries were promised without confirmation numbers or dates, which came days if not weeks later than promised. I actually called his house apparently becasue his little daughter answered. Sometimes I called and it turned out he was out of the country. I know this is probably making you sick. Then, he tried to bill me twice for something I paid for, a 2008 hood. He actually left me nasty voicemails and emails until I sent him a copy of my credit card statement proving he already charged me. I would never do business with him or refer anyone to him.

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had the SAME problem. He answered every call and returned every single voicemail PROMPTLY before the purchase of the panels I wanted from him. Once I paid him, it began. Deliveries were promised without confirmation numbers or dates, which came days if not weeks later than promised. I actually called his house apparently becasue his little daughter answered. Sometimes I called and it turned out he was out of the country. I know this is probably making you sick. Then, he tried to bill me twice for something I paid for, a 2008 hood. He actually left me nasty voicemails and emails until I sent him a copy of my credit card statement proving he already charged me. I would never do business with him or refer anyone to him.

Now I am really starting to get concerned!! :omg:

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll confirm today, but I'm 90% certain he said he was going to Germany. He IS going to Octoberfest and he IS going to be gone Monday-Friday.

I paid for my part last night and don't see a tracking number yet, so I'm going to give him a shout. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll confirm today, but I'm 90% certain he said he was going to Germany. He IS going to Octoberfest and he IS going to be gone Monday-Friday.

I paid for my part last night and don't see a tracking number yet, so I'm going to give him a shout. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Thanks for all the help my friend :2tu:

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I called this morning, got voicemail.

Called the two 573 numbers I posted earlier, got voicemail.

Called the 866 number, got voicemail.

I paid yesterday via PayPal and was supposed to get a tracking number and haven't yet. It's supposed to be here this afternoon. Hopefully he just forgot to send me the number and it'll be here shortly.

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I called this morning, got voicemail.

Called the two 573 numbers I posted earlier, got voicemail.

Called the 866 number, got voicemail.

I paid yesterday via PayPal and was supposed to get a tracking number and haven't yet. It's supposed to be here this afternoon. Hopefully he just forgot to send me the number and it'll be here shortly.

Hmmm...apparently he was in California arriving back in Missouri late Tuesday (yesterday) evening.

Keep us posted.

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You know what really disappoints me is that I have done nothing but support and refer Michael Nouri (XVipers) to other members on this board for Viper parts. I have had nothing but good things to say about him.

In the beginning he always took the time to answer his telephone and emails to discuss my GT project. Now that the time has come for the completion and delivery of the car he is nowhere to be found! :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Everything is going straight to voicemail now, and my package didn't show up today.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456