Miller Track Attire Confusion ? Mine?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The most recent attendee update states on page 2:

Clothing Attire and Restrictions
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]All attendees that go to the Miller Motorsports Park must wear long pants. Also, open-toed shoes (includes Crocs or sandals of any type) and tank tops are [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]prohibited [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]. These clothing requirements will be strictly enforced, so please be sure to plan accordingly. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Surely this would not apply to spectator attendees? [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Was this intended for participants in any/all driving and kart events, vs "All Attendees" Race Spectators Sat-Sun would certainly wear what they chose? We have been to events there, and it was NOT a track reg for spectators....... [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Weather looks to be windy and 60s-70s, so a good idea anyway.. But required of spectators? [/FONT]

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I see the language has now been modified / softened to pertain to PARTICIPANTS, not "attendees", Thanks. {Looking forward to some CA / AZ / NV / FL tank tops, and NOT Mark's legs......}

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in my swimming suit (I am really serious)
They really didn't care about the clothing.
The max speed was about 90mph in our group :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960