Moton Clubsport N2 Pressure???

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know what the Nitrogen pressure is suppose to be in my club sport? Figure it would be easier to get them to the proper pressure before installing. Thanks

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Wayne...I'd send a PM over to Mark at Woodhouse. It seems he's installed quite a few and can probably point you in the right direction.

That tucker is a swell fella eh?

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re. Nitrogen:...I use 150# for the street and 175# for the track.
800# rear springs and 500# front for the street.
1100# rear(with aero and wing)springs and 550# front for the track.

Middle setting on both rebound and comp. valves for the street. One click off of "stiffest" setting for the track
You will love the way your car will drive.

FWIW...Try to get your car cornerbalanced when you get your alignment.
The feel and drive will be even better.

Reaction score
We always start with 175#, make sure the car is on the ground when you fill them also not lifted.

The canister pressure will change the dampening characteristics so the lower the pressure the tighter the rebound will be and vise versa. The same with the compression but opposite.

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW these motons can be a pain for a small town fella like me. I have no clue where to get these babies topped off. I used a 150# tire gauge to check pressure and now I find out that I probably lost 30-50 psi just checking them that way:omg:

Anyone want to trade cash plus KW V2's for a set of motons?

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM me a cash figure Wayne. My new KW V2s have about 2300 miles on them. Also, lemme know what spring rates are on your Motons.

Reaction score
They will need or you will need the proper quick release fittings to hook to their tank and also a correct high pressure air hose, not sure if they would have that on site or not. They should have the on tank regulator though.

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are near a go kart or quarter midget (kid's racing) facility or race team's shop, they will both have nitrogen tanks and regulators. Many carry a tank in their race trailers. I was amazed earlier this year when I found out how many people were driving around with high pressure Nitrogen tanks.

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey green I found a local motorcross shop that has the nitrogen fill system. So now I just have to install them and drive to their shop for a top off:2tu:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup that is the fill kit. I am a distributer for Powertank and actually developed the kit with them specifically for the motion setup. If you purchase it online tell them you know me. If you are still interested in the mounting brackets, let me know. I have some on my shelf that i will give you a good deal.

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM sent Nader.

Got lucky. Found a dirt track racer just 9 miles from me that can charge up my canisters. YAHOO:headbang:

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canaster pressure should be done with the car in droop lifted . 155 is a good start but Im not sure what that would translate too when the car is on the ground. Also buy Nadars fill kit. Motons should come standard with that.

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn right Tucker:headbang:. Im installing this week and will just have to wire tie them in the front until the new mounts come in. I have a real problem with being patient HEE HEE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang