MY ACR Orange/Blk Came Home today-Thanks Bill P and Mark

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My ******** ACR came home today on my Birthday, as a Surprise coordinated by my Wife and Bill P. It has been a long wait. I gave my deposit on the day they were announced to Bill.

Additionally, it is almost 3 years since Bill and Woodhouse delivered my 06 GTS blue Viper.

However, this car IS Insane.

I also worked with Mark J. to add the following: Belanger Headers, Corsa Track Exhaust, Comp Coupe motor and trans mounts, MGW short shift kit, Full Clear Bra, tow straps, Teamtech 6 points on both sides. It is the best shifting and sounding car I have driven. Almost to nice to track:rolaugh:.

Here are some pics.
10152008_1744_01.JPG

10152008_1747_01.JPG

10152008_1717_03.JPG

10152008_1744.JPG

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY nice! Congrats! Bill and Mark are really great guys and a pleasure to deal with!

Hopefully you use the car for what its meant for.

OP
OP
F

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments:headbang:!
Two of my neigbors came over tonight to see what all the noise echoing thru the woods was, and both loved the car (which I found odd, since one has a current Z06, many old school chevys, and 360 strad, the other has a LP640, Ben CGT, and 360). It is nice that the car is getting the respect it deserves from true enthusiasts:2tu:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car is saweet! I love the orange. You should take video of the car so we can all hear how sweet she sounds :)

jm24ond6

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The orange looks great. Nice pick on the mods, all of the one's available, lol. One question. Picture 2, is that a hop scotch board or are those meatball mock-ups for race numbers?

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My ******** ACR came home today on my Birthday, as a Surprise coordinated by my Wife and Bill P. It has been a long wait. I gave my deposit on the day they were announced to Bill.

Additionally, it is almost 3 years since Bill and Woodhouse delivered my 06 GTS blue Viper.

However, this car IS Insane.

I also worked with Mark J. to add the following: Belanger Headers, Corsa Track Exhaust, Comp Coupe motor and trans mounts, MGW short shift kit, Full Clear Bra, tow straps, Teamtech 6 points on both sides. It is the best shifting and sounding car I have driven. Almost to nice to track:rolaugh:.

Here are some pics.
10152008_1744_01.JPG

10152008_1747_01.JPG

10152008_1717_03.JPG

10152008_1744.JPG
What a beauty! I had Mark do exactly the same mods as you but with the Belanger rather than the Corsa exhaust. What do you think is the difference in the two exhausts? Is it sound only or is the Corsa faster?

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Fastmd, VERY VERY NICE! :2tu:
It would look much nicer in MY driveway! :headbang:
No Hop Scotch! :rolaugh:
No other vipers to take away from this beauty!! :( Mine is Gone!
Congrats! Great Mods! Now :drive::drive::drive:

OP
OP
F

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a beauty! I had Mark do exactly the same mods as you but with the Belanger rather than the Corsa exhaust. What do you think is the difference in the two exhausts? Is it sound only or is the Corsa faster?

I haven't heard the all bellanger in person, only sound clips. But Mark and I had discussed it many times, and the Corsa provides more HP and a more crisp note, but also costs more. The sound is truly incredible.

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful! I love that combo - one of our local VCA members has it so I have had the priviledge of seeing it in person - every bit as beautiful and more in person.

Do you have a local club track or will you be running Viper Days?

Best yet, it looks like you are assisting in creating the next generation of Viper Women as well! Way to go! Sometimes I still pause in amazement that such a great company as Dodge exists to create a car that truly exceeds what I dreamed would be possible for a mass produced street legal car when I was just your daughter's age. And to top it off, it looks like your gargage is a model for the "Justification for Higher Education" (my son's motivation poster in his room)! Way to go!

Fiorano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on the ACR. How do you like the motor and transmission mounts? Any issues with cabin noise, vibration, etc?

OP
OP
F

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful! I love that combo - one of our local VCA members has it so I have had the priviledge of seeing it in person - every bit as beautiful and more in person.

Do you have a local club track or will you be running Viper Days?

Best yet, it looks like you are assisting in creating the next generation of Viper Women as well! Way to go! Sometimes I still pause in amazement that such a great company as Dodge exists to create a car that truly exceeds what I dreamed would be possible for a mass produced street legal car when I was just your daughter's age. And to top it off, it looks like your gargage is a model for the "Justification for Higher Education" (my son's motivation poster in his room)! Way to go!

I bought it to be a track monster:D, but the season in the NE is short.

I also had the same poster as a child and ended up owning every car in the garage.