My Viper inspired billiard room

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to share some pictures of my billiard room decorated with Viper memorabilia. It is not complete, but I think is coming together well. Enjoy.

Picture3.jpg

Picture_030.jpg

Picture_029.jpg

Picture_026.jpg

Picture_025.jpg

Picture_024.jpg

Picture_0046.jpg

Picture_0231.jpg

Picture_0142.jpg

Picture_007.jpg

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where did you get teh plex display case for the cars??? And CRT?!?!?!? Whats the deal.... do they still sell those or is this picture 10 years old? not to be mean, just asking

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They used to sell these (limited production) after the 96 GTS came out. Pretty cool 3D X-Ray of the car, lit from inside with a small fluroscent. I have one in my garage for a night light.

Think they may have also made a few Red RT/10s.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn wish you were closer, i'd stop by and shoot a game :beer:

the viper encyclopedias are a nice touch

OP
OP
P

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the positive comments on the room. I hope to add a few Gen3 prints/posters, if I could ever find any.

The light up x-ray GTS was a limited production item the is 44" wide (Just got it in the mail a few days ago and was bought from another VCA member). The display case came from Display cases for die cast model cars , sports collectables, trains, dolls and more. Custom plastic fabrication, store fixtures, point of purchase displays, trade show displays. . The red Viper binders are from the VCA and are filled with all the issues of Viper Magazine. I might start collecting the Autoart Viper race cars and add another acrylic display case for those.

Last edited:

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the room does look great. and sorry Dave the CRT is the "tube" tv in the built-in. I wonder if you could have a Viper logo printed into the table?? That would be awsome.

OP
OP
P

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the room does look great. and sorry Dave the CRT is the "tube" tv in the built-in. I wonder if you could have a Viper logo printed into the table?? That would be awsome.

I am planning to convert the opening in the wall into a display case with a glass door and shelves ( I have many Viper models still not displayed ( 7 of the 1/12 scale Vipers and Franklin Mint Vipers). The TV I have had forever... all through high school and college. The thing just won't die, so I placed it in the opening instead of throwing it away. I could eventually mount an LCD TV to one of the walls. Hey, i'm still a young guy doing a little bit at a time. :)

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG, is that a Sapphire GTS Diecast? If so could you take some better pics of it and tell me where you found it. Or did you make it yourself.

Awesome room. Love the Sneaky Pete and Fangs on the wall.

OP
OP
P

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG, is that a Sapphire GTS Diecast? If so could you take some better pics of it and tell me where you found it. Or did you make it yourself.

Awesome room. Love the Sneaky Pete and Fangs on the wall.

Thank you for the compliment. The Gen 1 and Gen 2 cars are all Viper promos made by AMT/Ertl. Each car is plastic and 1/24 scale. The GTS you are referring to is a black 1999 GTS. The silver Gen 3 is a diecast model my sister bought at a Mobil station. The logos were made by me using a computerized laser cutter/engraver and are made of acrylic plastics. Each logo is about 12" in height.

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too much paneling in there for my tastes but the rest looks great. I'd lose the wood wainscoting but keep the chair rail. But that's just me. :D

Nice job.:2tu:

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have some of that going on myself, and then some.

Attachments

• POOL.jpg
    POOL.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 32

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have some of that going on myself, and then some.

Nicelly done!! That is gorgeous!!:omg:

Love the front facia spotlights!

As for the table, is that table recovered in blue and white stripped felt, or is that a sheet laying overtop of it??:confused:

Either way, I love it! Nice job!!:2tu:

Robert

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nicelly done!! That is gorgeous!!:omg:

Love the front facia spotlights!

As for the table, is that table recovered in blue and white stripped felt, or is that a sheet laying overtop of it??:confused:

Either way, I love it! Nice job!!:2tu:

Robert

That's the table cover. The felt under it is red.