NEVCA Spring opener PICS!!! Here you go CHUCK!

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, we are back at it again, and what a way to kick off the season. 24 Vipers in attendance total, and lots of familiar as well as new faces. It really was great to see everyone again. The new england region members got to take a nice ride down scenic MASS. routes 495, 290 and the always picturesque Mass Pike, until we ended up at our first big meeting spot in CT. From there, 17 Snakes made their way through some beautiful coutryside carving through the back roads of rural Connecticut. The Route, which was very winding and relatively traffic free, was planned by our very own Dan Cretella, thanks Dan for a great cruise. After the ride we all had a GREAT lunch at the steakloft restaurant in Mystic, CT. I know I really had a blast, and I would have to wager that EVERYONE was happy to finally get the cars out of hibernation and get the season started. Well, here are a few teaser pics, I have more and will have a gallery posted tomorrow evening. I will provide a link once the gallery is finished.

You must be registered for see images

Another Shutterbug :2tu:

Waiting on Joe and Jerry...

Now we know why...

Second Meeting Spot.

So much Horsepower, so little time...

Interesting Stripe, add a green pinstripe and you could have the very first Viper 'stradale' Challenge :2tu: :italy: :usa2: :drive:

mmmmmmmmm, Lunch! :beer:

As always, comments and questions welcome. Also, if anyone else has pics from today, feel free to add on to the list!

:usa: Nick :usa:

Chuck!!!! 11:43 p.m. - Still got them up tonight!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice pictures, Nick--thank you for posting them. It's a ride we are very sorry to have missed. ~juli~