** NEW 800 RWHP GEN 3 TURBO SYSTEM ** in Progress**

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
patiently waiting...

hmmmmmm....single kit for my 10k or the mopar gen4 package for my 10k...HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Threesixes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Get it CARB approved for us California guys with no emissions legal power adders available?

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
patiently waiting...

hmmmmmm....single kit for my 10k or the mopar gen4 package for my 10k...HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Don't know if a gen 4 package will react this quickly.... and this is the single

click on pic to play video

You must be registered for see images attach

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great job Steve. I would not want to hide my charge piping and BOVs, but that air filter sure does a great job of hiding the goods. Its all incognito until those turbos start spooling up :omg:

highsierrahillbilly

Viper Owner
Reaction score
GTS-R 001,

I've been following your thread from the begining and I am very interested in seeing your results because your kit looked interesting. Are you going to post any real data or just teasers? By the way I'm a Turbo Diesel nut..

High Sierra Hill Billy

ScrewDrvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, im eager to see the final results and for customers to actually get this thing and post some track times. It seems like the closer to completion we get, less and less details are posted. Thats backwards! ;)

highsierrahillbilly

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Since we're not getting any real answer's and many of us want to know maybe Pablo Castellano the builder of the kit can post numbers or dyno runs. I'm sure he has the answers since alots riding on this high profile thread started by gts-r001. I read his earlier posts and seemed to be very knowledgeable and respected by many people. I seen a few pictures of the Viper parked along side the road with alot of water leaking from side of car. Unusual place to park and take pictures in my opinion with all the traffic in the middle of an intersection? It's sunday so maybe these guys aren't working and may have time to post us some progress info!

High Sierra Hill Billy

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
highsierrahillbilly - We spent a few hours on the dyno on Thursday, it is a mustang dyno we were on this time and we encountered a ton of wheel spin once we started going past the 650 mark, we are still tuning and making revisions daily to the tune, most of our tuning is being done on road for real world conditions, when I get that finalized then we will do some final dyno runs and post those numbers as part of the kit. As you know, since you state you are form Norcal, it has been raining here quite a bit some some days we can't get out and do teh tuning we intend to as a 750 RWHP car is tough to tune on cold wet roads. Suffice it to say that those waiting on this kit will be more than happy with the outcome and the ease of instal. I have revised the install and a lot of the components numerous times to make sure that the final product is bullet proof and reliable and easy to install with normal DIY guy tools.

highsierrahillbilly

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for your response gts-r001. Weathers been great over here since the beggining of the week. It's been one of the driest rain seasons (lack of rain) on record this year in Northern California, so it was probably murphy or the gremlins hanging around your build since it started to rain during your testing, so I understand your point. However we really needed the rain, wouldn't you agree?? So what's up, it would be interesting for us all to see the video of your monster ripping up the dyno at 650 hp. At the very least a teaser video like you posted the other day? I'm not being impatient it's just that you stopped updating your thread for us viewers for close to 1 month give or take a week or so with good info.

On the earlier photos of your Viper parked on the side of that intersection, what is all the fluid leaking from side of car. I wouldn't think air condition because of the amount of fluid and its winter time. Also can you get Pablo Castelano to give an update because his post are very informative and technical on the whys and whats of turbos.. Also you mention a built engine version, what are the built specs?

Thanks and I'm sure we'll all be interested in reading your build report.
High Sierra Hill Billy

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hill Billy,

If you are in Portola you are a 5 hour drive from where I am. If I was closer to Hwy 5 or a big multi lane hwy I would do quite a bit more testing but as it is HWY 101 where I am and it has definite bottle neck times and I prefer to do my testing as I see fit. Most of my customers or those interested in the kit stay in contact with me and are quite anxious for it to come out.

The picture you are referring to is from October and the fluid is from my heater core, thanks for asking.

Paolo is off building a few Mile cars from what I understand at this point and is no longer involved with these kits. This turbo system is now way more advanced from where it was a few months ago and it is in the fine tuning stages.

At this point we are making small adjustments and fine tuning, we are monitoring our EGT's, EGP's, IAT's, A/F ratios and I am investing in trying and adjusting different size Hot sides and Turbine/Compressor ratios to maximize the performance and day to day drive-ability, this is actual product development, not sticking a badge on someone elses product and taking credit for it, but actual development and it takes time to make it right.

I am sure that when Paxton released their unit for the Viper they didn't rush it out and I am spending the time now to make it a seemless kit versus haphazardly rushing it out. In 2001 or 2 , I can't remember , I was one of the first ROE supercharger customers (unit 22 of the first 50) and I spent 2 years trying to get the car to run right. That is not going to happen to the buyers of this system.

The engine builder I have lined up is the builder that used to do the builds for Exotic Engine before they moved away to Nevada and set up their own. If you are interested in a system or building your engine, feel free to give me a call.

Thanks

Last edited:

MarcRoth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve I like the guys that ask all the questions and never buy,,, Just bust balls Marc

highsierrahillbilly

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hill Billy,

If you are in Portola you are a 5 hour drive from where I am. If I was closer to Hwy 5 or a big multi lane hwy I would do quite a bit more testing but as it is HWY 101 where I am has definite bottle neck times and I prefer to do my testing as I see fit. Most of my customers or those interested in the kit stay in contact with me and a quite anxious for it to come out.

The picture you are referring to is from October and the fluid is from my heater core, thanks for asking.

Paolo is off building a few Mile cars from what I understand at this point and is no longer involved with these kits. This turbo system is now way more advanced from where it was a few months ago and it is in the fine tuning stages.

At this point we are making small adjustments and fine tuning, we are monitoring our EGT's, EGP's, A/F ratios and I am investing in trying and adjusting different size Hot sides and Turbine/Compressor ratios to maximize the performance and day to day drive-ability,

I am sure that when Paxton released their unit for the Viper they didn't rush it out and I am spending the time now to make it a seemless kit versus haphazardly rushing it out. In 2001 or 2 , I can't remember , I was one of the first ROE supercharger customers (unit 22 or the first 50) and I spent 2 years trying to get the car to run right. That is not going to happen to the buyers of this system.

The engine builder I have lined up is the builder that used to do the builds for Exotic Engine before they moved away to Nevada and set up their own. If you are interested in a system or building your engine, feel free to give me a call.

Thanks

gts-r001,

Thanks for answering my questions and the phone call offer, but here's my concern, I had just picked up the phone to call you but stopped dead in my tracks, because I realized I could become your threads next email and phone call project, meaning you playing back edited taped voice recordings, emails and phone bill records between you and I to the entire Viper nation if for some insane reason we didn't see eye to eye. I seen it happen over and over and think its wrong. Having a good Viper shop in Norcal that could build me my TT dream Viper was really appealing to me FYI!! I just want someone that knows what they're doing and can resolve any build issues that will happen down the road. Keep in running in top form, I dont think thats too much to ask for in a shop.

I'll finish the rest of my response under MarcRoth quote, so please deffer to response below..

Thanks,
Hill Billy

Steve I like the guys that ask all the questions and never buy,,, Just bust balls Marc

MarcRoth,

No ones busting balls, just asking legit questions. I've been following this thread from the beggining, thought it had some potential and have been expecting to see hp numbers like everyone else. Gen 2 has been discussed throughout this thread, correct and I've always wanted a TT. I purchased my GTS new, it's in mint condition with extremely low mileage and it's kinda my dream to build it into a TT. Now that I'm semi-retired maybe I got the $Mula to do. Having a Viper shop in norcal that could build me a quality TT setup really caught my attention. I'm on the road sometimes for extended periods of time and get online to see updates like everyone else, just look at the view counts and lately it's been fluff not stuff. That's the problem when making threads like this, it's like reality TV (70 day weddings) and it's all over. That's why hearing that Pablo is out of the picture raises an eyebrow. He was / is well repected in the TT world and can fix problems with solutions as they arise. Not saying gts-r001 can't but whats his resume? I would like to see success, but there's a reason why the Heffner's and Underground Racings of the World don't post all their inhouse technical info because it's some pretty tough stuff to develope. Now it's to late to bow out and stop giving us info wouldn't you and most agree? gts-r001 is making some pretty interesting comments about Roe and Paxton who have been around for a long time and most will say are stand up companies. Yes all vendors will have a problem or two but its how they repond to fixing customers issues, whether valid or not. Take for instant the other guys gen 4 build (Dan's, I beleive Viper Specialty) it's taking along time, yet info is good and the new products (billet TB's) are fantastic we'd all agree, even gts-r001 would. Just don't let him get a hold of Dans-viper Specialty products or we'll see another fiasco.

From what I have read there's nothing to purchase yet (working finished product). So if your planning to be install number #1 or so, help us all out by giving us good information during your build please. I'm assuming your spending the money right, since you don't like ball busting? We all have favorite vendors and threads and this ones going down hill for Santa Rosa quickly! Sorry telling us what the (Square root ='s of something is) ain't cutting the mustard on his TT package, I want to see it run!!

Respectfully,
High Sierra Hill Billy (Sierra Nevada's - When the weather's good and the roads are clear, it get's no better with all that torque!)

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hill Billy,

Every time you post you give a little bit away as to who you are posting for,

Obviously another Norcal shop that got caught in a few LIES especially when I posted pics of MY OWN CELL PHONE BILL showing that he was a liar as the bill obviously refuted his statements (along with quite a few others).

All I have to do is look and see who's posts you cling on to and whos you heckle and we can see exactly who you are....

Go away, you Bad little Boy,

Last edited:

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, chill the F out. It's not even 5 months from the beginning of this thread. It's obvious you want results, and it's also obvious you won't be buying from Steve anyways...particularly for a Gen II that is still way off. What's wrong with getting everything finalized before the numbers are announced? Let's just say you actually were gonna spend some of your semi-retired moola...I'm sure you'd be real happy that final, real world tuning was completed over the course of another month instead of having your engine blown. Calm down, and wait like the rest of us. Go spend TONS more money for those big name shops like Heffner/Undeground, and quit putting down the one guy still interested in putting out NEW items for old Vipers!

highsierrahillbilly

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hill Billy,

Every time you post you give a little bit away as to who you are posting for,

Obviously another Norcal shop that got caught in a few LIES especially when I posted pics of MY OWN CELL PHONE BILL showing that he was a liar as the bill obviously refuted his statements (along with quite a few others).

All I have to do is look and see who's posts you cling on to and whos you heckle and we can see exactly who you are....

Go away, you Bad little Boy,

Hey Copy Boy (gts-r001)

You seem to be at odds with alot of vendors, wonder why? and yeah I prefer sight sponsors and other stand up companies. You always seem to attack other vendors when comparing your products, what a surprise? Your obviously referring to BBG in Sacramento, well I've already talked with Toddy and he was very honest in telling me he is not the shop to handle my TT dream build, he's strickly NA horsepower and reffered me to DC Performance, Roe Racing and also suggested giving Valaya Racing a call just in case they had the experience. You were my only norcal option and I guess your temperment is probably wrong for my build. I'm alright with new products, but need to feel confident in my shop.

Sorry that our posts ended up this way, I take partial blame. I sometimes have the manners of a Trucker, it's in my blood!

High Sierra Hill Billy

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
gts-r001

You seem to be at odds with alot of vendors, wonder why? and yeah I prefer sight sponsors and other stand up companies. You always seem to attack other vendors when comparing your products, what a surprise? Your obviously referring to BBG in Sacramento, well I've already talked with Toddy and he was very honest in telling me he is not the shop to handle my TT dream build, he's strickly NA horsepower and reffered me to DC Performance, Roe Racing and also suggested giving Valaya Racing a call just in case they had the experience. You were my only norcal option and I guess your temperment is probably wrong for my build. I'm alright with new products, but need to feel confident in my shop.

Sorry that our posts ended up this way, I take partial blame. I sometimes have the manners of a Trucker, it's in my blood!

High Sierra Hill Billy

Your agenda was pretty obvious from your first post, you are obviously an AE, signed up just 5 days ago...

A search of all the threads you have [posted in speaks volumes as to your true identity

Good luck with your future here

highsierrahillbilly

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dude, chill the F out. It's not even 5 months from the beginning of this thread. It's obvious you want results, and it's also obvious you won't be buying from Steve anyways...particularly for a Gen II that is still way off. What's wrong with getting everything finalized before the numbers are announced? Let's just say you actually were gonna spend some of your semi-retired moola...I'm sure you'd be real happy that final, real world tuning was completed over the course of another month instead of having your engine blown. Calm down, and wait like the rest of us. Go spend TONS more money for those big name shops like Heffner/Undeground, and quit putting down the one guy still interested in putting out NEW items for old Vipers!

"Dude Chill the F out", couldn't of said it any better bud and of course I don't want your V10 to crack a piston or blow it's head gasket. When I first started posting I was hoping to hear from Pablo, he had real experience with Gen 2 TT Viper's correct? He brought a good level of integrity to this very public project even with gts-r001 being a novice. There was some good duels being posted by Pablo and others that no matter what team you were on gave good information, earned respect and gave some confidence that a real system was being developed. I was thinking it might be worth looking into. A system I could drive on down and inspect in person. Now that Pablo is out of the picture what's really going on? Steve should at least make post to clarify now that he's told us pablo is out of the picture, because he was selling that point hard in the beggining to everyone. DC Performance has Chris, Roe's got Sean, AC has Todd, Art, Dallas Performance ect.. This is a pretty important point, I'd think you'd agree.

Later Bud,
High Sierra Hill Billy

highsierrahillbilly

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Your agenda was pretty obvious from your first post, you are obviously an AE, signed up just 5 days ago...

A search of all the threads you have [posted in speaks volumes as to your true identity

Good luck with your future here

I don't know what a AE is but I've first became a member back in 2004 and not new to the Viper arena gts-r001. We all have friends and contacts, don't you have any real friends bud?

High Sierra Hill Billy

prpaster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
High sierra STOP POSTING You have added no value to this thread at all and it quite obvious u have something personal against Steve. If u have an issue take IT to pm as I am sure no one cares about your personal vendettas

Thanks

highsierrahillbilly

Viper Owner
Reaction score
High sierra STOP POSTING You have added no value to this thread at all and it quite obvious u have something personal against Steve. If u have an issue take IT to pm as I am sure no one cares about your personal vendettas

Thanks

I have no personal vendetta against anyone and was just asking some real world questions, just doing do deligence and maybe we all got a little out of control.

High Sierra, I'm the sheriff here. Stop this heckling immediately or we will shut your account off. Seriously.

My appoligies if any questions or comments were mistaken as heckling, I'm a self employed semi-retired Trucker who's made a good old fashion living on the road and I probably come across a little to direct at times.

Respectfully,
High Sierra Hill Billy (Sierra Nevada's - When the weather's good and the roads are clear, it get's no better with all that torque!)

Last edited:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A response was not required, and it does not matter what you do or did for a living. Your only purpose here has been to heckle the OP about his timeline and numbers and that's up to the OP, you asked he answered, more than once. Your comments are easily identified as someone having an issue or an agenda with the OP.

Also be aware we are researching your IP, make sure you are not an AE (another user with a hidden agenda) especially a competitor. That could result in TWO accounts being placed in suspension here.

Bottom line, stay out of this thread for now.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Steve Back to the testing .... And updates..

Actually Marc,

quite a few updates.

Here are some pics of the updated cold side (pressurized pipe) I found that the initial setup was too restrictive and after researching the flow rate and speed of air traveled withing a tube I decided to increase the tube diameter to be such that the air reaches maximum velocity and flows the required CFM (air will travel in a tube t increasing speeds based on the CFM being pumped , then the air will slow down once it reaches .4 mach (peak airflow)) this is something that most turbo guys don't really have to deal with much since they are in and out of the tube in a short distance, but since I am "in the tube" for a distance I had to optimize this aspect of the system, thi sis one of things where theory when tested meets the laws of physics and I found that the theory was wrong so I made the required changes to make a better system.

Also update the Blow Offs to the new Tial Q's as that is what you can buy now so I didn't want to test the system with different hardware than what I will ship when it is done, these things are massive and overkill, but I like the symmetrical look of the 2

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R