** NEW 800 RWHP GEN 3 TURBO SYSTEM ** in Progress**

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not an expert by far, but it looks like intake air filter maintenance would become a 'daily' event :dunno:

Nope,

they are tucked up under the bumper, they just **** in cold air from the slots in the bumper , all other twin turno kits place the filter at ground level under the car in teh footwell area, this is a far superior location, those other systems gt dirty and if you drive over a puddle....

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, but that rear-mount system looks badass. Nice work guys. Curious to see how you end up routing the hot side and exhaust outlets.

Thanks for the compliments, we routed both the hot and the exhaust just like a Gen 2 Vipers rear exhaust only in reverse.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is some additional info:

this system has been so thoroughly designed and built my Paolo and myself that I am sure everyone will be impressed with the features.

First off, Stage 1 is a a Single turbo kit, designed to a direct competitor to the Paxton.

Stage one Single includes
1 Oil less, water cooled Turbo.
Includes all piping from cat back position back
Includes Tune and injectors and fuel system upgrade to support the power
Water to air intercooler with either a thermal absorbing core or a 4 gallon water /ice tank

Benefits of Stage 1 is that it will
* Make more power than a paxton and will make non parasitic loss power
* Will not heat soak or overheat your car as your engine bay will have no additional heat added
* can be used with your stock headers or your after market headers, no cat back system required.
*#* THE SINGLE SYSTEM CAN EASILY BE UPGRADED TO A TWIN TURBO SYSTEM WITH NO LOSS OF YOUR INVESTMENT IN THE SINGLE SYSTEM

Expected RWHP 700-750 RWHP

pic of the single system

THE TWIN TURBO SYSTEM or Stage 2

2 Oil less, water cooled Turbo.
Includes all piping from cat back position back
Includes Tune and injectors and fuel system upgrade to support the power
2 Water to air intercooler with a 4-7 gallon water /ice tank

Benefits of Stage 2 is that it will
* Make WAY more power than a Paxton and will make non parasitic loss power
* Will not heat soak or overheat your car as your engine bay will have no additional heat added
* can be used with your stock headers or your after market headers, no cat back system required.
* Base TWIN System will have 800-850 RWHP on a stock engine tune
*#* THE TWIN SYSTEM CAN EASILY BE UPGRADED WITH ADDITION FUEL SYSTEM ENHANCEMENTS AND A BUILT ENGINE TO SUPPORT UP TO 1400 RWHP or more

Options for either system include Cat delete pipes, DIverter quick spool pipes with addition wastegates

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are going to offer a special deal to our Gen 3 Customers (and Gen2/1 ) as well

Special pricing on an X METAL TRIPLE PLAY

X METAL Billet High Flow Throttle body - gives you better throttle response, mire Peak and mid range HP

X MEtal Billet SHifter - Patented precision made, positive shifting, you can't do without this!

X Metal Billet Valve Covers, - never be embarrassed to open your hood again!

Matt162

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't know what the shippable kit is going to turn out like, but it would be nice to have the option of having the turbo housings polished aswell as some sort of color choice on the rubber piping connections, perferable black with stainless hose clamps! :headbang: colors become to flashy and cheapish looking to me. Just my .02 cents!
Please post as many pics as possible as soon as possible! Or just email them to me!!
Loving this build!

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Steve, any updates/pix to share? Looking forward to seeing the final product.

:eater:

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, Don't need the shifter and already have their throttle body. What kind of pricing on the valva covers only? Are there any internal baffles?
Sal

We are going to offer a special deal to our Gen 3 Customers (and Gen2/1 ) as well

Special pricing on an X METAL TRIPLE PLAY

X METAL Billet High Flow Throttle body - gives you better throttle response, mire Peak and mid range HP

X MEtal Billet SHifter - Patented precision made, positive shifting, you can't do without this!

X Metal Billet Valve Covers, - never be embarrassed to open your hood again!

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know what the shippable kit is going to turn out like, but it would be nice to have the option of having the turbo housings polished aswell as some sort of color choice on the rubber piping connections, perferable black with stainless hose clamps! :headbang: colors become to flashy and cheapish looking to me. Just my .02 cents!
Please post as many pics as possible as soon as possible! Or just email them to me!!
Loving this build!

HEy Matt,

Everything is really coming together, We initially started using just black couplers etc. but in the photos they are very hard to see so we added a few red ones, we will do our best to accommodate personal preferences when it comes to items such as polished housings and different colored couplers, and different colored waste gates and blow offs as well. I appreciate your input!

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Steve, any updates/pix to share? Looking forward to seeing the final product.

:eater:

Here are a couple from late last night, we are getting close to firing here up,, just adding fluids back in and checking our fittings and such. Pics are a little grainy but I will have some better ones soon.

This one shows the rear exhaust and the layout under the car, the rear of the car is to the left

Here is the under hood look so far,

ScrewDrvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that stock headers and basically straight exhaust to the turbos? Didnt think it would be that quiet, but its hard to gauge sound from a vid.

limitless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sio whats the price for stage 2 and can exhaust run out side if so is it extra or is there a powerloss. also not sure what ur plan for the front intake into the throttle body but its not pretty maybe run the two into a single before u come up the front just a thought u guys are the pros just everytghing else looks great, im ready to put mineon lift and take of paxton this week if u can pretty up the connection inti the throttle body

Matt162

Viper Owner
Reaction score
sio whats the price for stage 2 and can exhaust run out side if so is it extra or is there a powerloss. also not sure what ur plan for the front intake into the throttle body but its not pretty maybe run the two into a single before u come up the front just a thought u guys are the pros just everytghing else looks great, im ready to put mineon lift and take of paxton this week if u can pretty up the connection inti the throttle body

This is prototype stuff, Steve stated before that the intake was just a raw peice, not cleaned up or gear for the looks at the moment. He was mentioning in the other thread about his system, in the SRT forums, that he may see if he can have them CNC machined. Which in that case this would be one of the cleanest/ best looking intake out of all the systems!

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Limitless,

The exhaust can run to the sides, it will cost a little extra to do so as it adds a fair bit of pipe but it is no problem to do so on Stage 2 (TWIN) version. We are revising the front intake a little and it will have just one pipe running up to it (visible) that will be fed by the 2 cold charged pipes.

IF you are serious please feel free o call me or email me or PM me.

We have been making modifications and tweaks as we tune and I can tell you that the cold side piping is feeling COLD, even after time on the dyno and in traffic/road driving.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few shots from a test drive,

We are looking at routing the rear cold pipes a little down so "peekers" and passer by's can see the filters and turbos better through the rear fascia

I can tell you that the turbos are making their sounds and building boost nice and low down the RPM band (1800RPM) so everybody that see's or hears the car is rubbernecking like crazy!

limitless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well im ready as soon as you get this set up finalized and tuned put me in line

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks and sounds good Steve. Is it my imagination or does the rear fascia hang down a bit? It looks like it's being pushed down a bit, the area where the diffuser usually goes.

ScrewDrvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
any sound/video of the car getting into boost and the wastegates opening?

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks and sounds good Steve. Is it my imagination or does the rear fascia hang down a bit? It looks like it's being pushed down a bit, the area where the diffuser usually goes.

Hey Tony,

It is just hanging a bit, If I bolted the bottom on it would look like stock, it is just more convenient right now to leave a few panels off the car as we make tweaks and get on and off the dyno, plug in sensors, etc

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
any sound/video of the car getting into boost and the wastegates opening?

The waste gates are not really in an area where I can safely get a video or sound byte from but I should have something soon with the blow off's going off, sounds like a high powered rifle shooting in the distance every time you let off the gas to shift

limitless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im so hyped about this kit already put money aside i hope everything worxs out

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tuning for driving under vacuum and 0 boost completed, car runs great even with no boost, stock engine pushing the turbos but not in boost, car made 463 RWHP on a mustang dyno with our Turbo exhaust. here is a quick vid of the car on the dyno and the sound the turbos make while just driving around with NO BOOST

click on pic to play video
You must be registered for see images attach