New Motion Control Suspension choices ready for ordering

Reaction score
As you may know Moton was bought out by a company called AST. What you may not know is that all of the Moton engineers, support staff and owners stayed and started a new company that will be offering even more advanced products then Moton. (Motion Control Suspension) is off and running and I am taking orders for not only the Gen3/4 cars BUT also for the Clubsport version for the Gen2 Viper! This is a huge deal because the only offering they had as Moton was the Motorsport version at almost $6600 without springs.

The Gen2 shocks will be approximately $200 more then the Gen3/4 because they require a special rear mounting fork that they have custom made in small quantities. I can provide quotes as needed and the lead time for special orders. I will be stocking these for the Gen3/4 cars though if you need any right away, should see them in about 4 weeks. The retail pricing for the new MCS shocks are $4600 for Gen3/4 and $4800 for the Gen2. I will be able to offer package pricing with springs and helpers at attractive price points
:2tu:

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So with that announcement, what happens to all of us that have the Motons? Is there going to be service available if needed?

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
The Motons can be serviced by contacting AST suspension, If you have trouble I will still be able to try and assist you, although I have only seen 1 problem with a banjo fitting in the last 9 years I have been selling the Motons so you are probably never going to need to worry about that.

So with that announcement, what happens to all of us that have the Motons? Is there going to be service available if needed?

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
First set of Gen3/4 shocks here and gone! I have numerous others on the way and a couple pre sold, but should have 8 more sets by the end of January. Special package pricing will continue through the end of January.

You must be registered for see images