NJ v.s. Texas

9secRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are doing just that down in Texas. We have a track that does not require much safety equipment so for those of you that do not have a bar that will not be a problem. Just give us some time and we will have more details to follow. We know Texas is a long way for some to travel but we hope if given enough time that people will be able to make arrangements. We promise to put on one hell of a party together along with some trash talking and of course some drag racing at its finest.

Thanks,
Mark H.
9sec.RT

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with Frank.(don't tell anyone). Columbus is a great track and the show is a great event. 3,000 Mopars.....ya' gotta go!
I think all the big talkers should show up or shut up.dj

OP
OP

9secRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I for one have been to the Mopar Nationals and would rather have an event with VIPERS ONLY!!!!!! Its not much fun sitting around all day and watching others while you get to make 2 passes. Gets sort of boring...

Thanks,
Mark H.
9sec.RT

FRANK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually...I would get bored watching Vipers run all day long. I like the mix of Mopars with a separate Viper shootout. I'll be in Columbus as usual...

If the Nats aren't suitable...why don't you wait until the next VOI whatever.

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One problem with Columbus. Strick NHRA rules. They might let some roll bars slide under 12 sec, but they be all over 10 sec cars on juice or blowers.
Norwalk IHRA lets us run to 11 flat without rollbars, Looks the other way on blow shields and cages under 10 flat. Plus the track is two tenths faster. Columbus is Sloooow and slippery.
Viper Nationals is Sept 15 and 16 at Norwalk. It's only an hour or so north of Columbus.