No more videos guys :(

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it looks like the powers that be got a crap load of complaints from the old farts on this board that have nothing better to do than complain and wax thier cars :rolleyes: So I am no longer allowed to share my videos with you guys :( I wont stop making them however. Infact I will create an email list and send out links to the new videos. The first video is the drag race bet me and the GT2. If anyone here wants to be on my email list you may contact me @ [email protected] . It was fun while it lasted. Moderators please dont lock or delete this thread please. Thank you.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What? That's crazy talk! What's their reason for not wanting your videos to be seen on here?

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's seems that a bunch of pansies emailed and complained about my video and that they should not be tolerated. I understand why my video was pulled, this is after all a sponcered forum that I enjoy and like :) Just a bunch a pansies who have their thongs on too tight that I dont like :usa:

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see. (Note to self: Maim pansies.) LOL I say we put it to a vote! Why should a few voices be granted this? What if everyone else were to email and complain about NOT being able to see your videos? Would that get them put back on? After all, if nobody comes here because it's a stiff and boring place, what good will that do anyone? Videos are entertaining! Sheesh. Unless they're talking about some ******* Viper video that I happened to miss? Hmm? LOL

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i cant believe this :confused: .i vote for "We want Videos" .hmm :crazy: .what if we start making Waxing movies...ohh wait i mean for cars.hehe :smirk: here some script info:

(scene one)
Hi my name is WaxoPhobic im going to show you how to wax your car
now apply some wax and say vroom vroom..lol j/k

ok no more jokes, i agree Moundir i do enjoy and love this forum hope they listen to us.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it the content of your videos that they didn't like?

I can't watch any videos myself because of my feeble connection speed.
The local phone company saved money by hooking into the barbed wire cow fence for the last mile or so.
I can get 56k unless a wet cow leans on the fence.

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe not here but surely in the alley.. that is what it is for.
let's not have a repeat of the mess ...
I would email Joe (the Prez) for a clarification.
Common sense should prevail here.

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much money did they want, to allow your videos to stay? Being a sponsored forum, obviously there was a dollar figure that would have allowed the videos to stay???

This thread has a rather low life expectancy... :eek:

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that is pretty stupid. I guess maybe some of the old waxin losers did not like the fact that you were pulled by a porsche. Oh, well, what can you do....Just like with the Muslims, there will always be some crazed fanatics that ruin it for the rest of us. Another reason why I do not pay dues to be part of the "club".

I loved your videos. So, go post em some where else.

Regards,

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gee, I REALLY "DO NOT" understand....It is OK for a Younger Viper owner to post....Burnout/Donut Technique? and it is OK to post an ACR SMOKING TIRES and Spinning car in circles.....OR a Rice Bike KILL.....DUH.....but a MERE 15 sec. video of a QUICK roll on the Go Pedal gets banned....Viper and Porsche....WITH 2 RESPONSIBLE DRIVERS!!! Lets see here...who here has "NEVER" got on their Viper on the Street or Freeway/Highway, or took a corner at some speed for the Performance ??? I don't think anybody!!! And save your breath..about street racing....what is the difference if you hammer your go pedal by your self or with some other person...it is still wrong.

No Flame intended...Just the Facts!

Best, Dave

Clifton Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Everyone has a thread theme or two which they find either boring or distasteful (is that a word?).

That is the beauty of a board like this. You don't like the content -- you ignore it.

I vote keep the movies coming.

Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the video\'s

I'm an old guy who enjoys the videos posted on this board. It's simple if you don't like the videos, don't watch them.

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Love the video\'s

I'm an old guy who enjoys the videos posted on this board. It's simple if you don't like the videos, don't watch them.

Bruce I agree with you 100%, nobody is forced to watch or even read a thread. Moundir has not posted anything offensive or in bad taste I guess it's a case of the "mighty wand" flexing it's muscle again.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF A few ********* THAT RUIN ALL THE FUN FOR THE REST OF THE PEOPLE.

The only good f'ing thing about this blue haired board was the fact that they tolerated videos.. :flips bird:

Gerald

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Isnt that suppose to be the great thing about a board, is that EVERYONE is entitled to THEIR own opinions and in this case, videos? I really like this board for the info and all of the great guys/gals that are apart of it. Like EVERYONE has stated, if you DONT like something, DONT read/view it! How hard is that? When you tell someone that they CANT post their videos because of what a few people think, thats just plain STUPIDITY!! I can see if every other word in the video was the F/word and there was t!ts and @ss in every shot but, its just cars. Now, I dont agree with street racing to much but, thats his their choice and Im pretty sure they KNOW the consequences. Videos are GOING to be a part of the "Viper World", so why cant they be shared? :D

Austin

Serious Eric

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Government of the windbreakers, by the windbreakers, for the windbreakers. Resistance is futile. That is all.

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What you see here is why the alley was created. GAAAAWD we went through this about a year ago and you guys still think that "they" care what you think....that there is a possibility for the "selective viewing" processes. Your griping and complaints will most likely go unheard and dissappear into the black hole of missing complaints (just like this thread will dissappear into the black hole of threads) The windbreakers will probably repeat history, create excuse after excuse with no action. Dont say I didnt tell you so....

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of videos...... Can someone PLEASE post a video of themselves polishing on their Viper. Preferably shot in the rear view mirror.

Now that could be a huge hit!

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
****, Moundir said "a few guys" said they didn't like what they saw with the vids...where are those people now? Why not have them on here. It's not hurting anyone because there's a link to them or something like that. Those people always have the option to ignore them. I don't support street racing on busy roads in any way, but I do enjoy watching safe pulls and races. LEAVE THEM ON THIS BOARD. Otherwise I'll have to waste more of my time, register on the Viper alley, and track both these boards. That'll leave me less time for me on here, I don't want that!

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At what age does one become an "old fart"?
One day the young farts will be "old farts"! LOL

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I already feel like an old fart. I'm not as mobile as I once was since my bersalitis and shoulder injuries. I'm only 19, damnit! I'm screwed by the time I'm 40.

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This really makes we want to join the VCA. :rolleyes: I am right now looking to buy a Viper. It will be in my garage soon. When it is I sure as sheet will not join the VCA.

I will support the vendors, but not this board.

I wonder which country really runs this place?

How long before the nuke gets dropped on this thread? Must be on radar by now.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456